An Empirical Analysis Of The Intertemporal Stability Of Risk Preference
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Love, Ross O. & Robison, Lindon J., 1984. "An Empirical Analysis of the Intertemporal Stability of Risk Preference," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 159-166, July.
- Love, Ross O. & Robison, Lindon J., 1982. "An Empirical Analysis of the Intertemporal Stability of Risk Preferences," Staff Papers 200660, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lins, David A. & Gabriel, Stephen C. & Sonka, Steven T., 1981. "An Analysis Of The Risk Aversion Of Farm Operators: An Asset Portfolio Approach," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(01), July.
- Meyer, Jack, 1977. "Choice among distributions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 326-336, April.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Shupp, Robert S. & Myers, Robert J., 2010. "Expected utility paradoxes," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 187-193, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schoney, R. A., 1990. "An Analysis of Wheat Supply Response Under Risk and Uncertainty," Working Papers 244030, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Boggess, William G. & Anaman, Kwabena A. & Hanson, Gregory D., 1985. "Importance, Causes, And Management Responses To Farm Risks: Evidence From Florida And Alabama," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Harper, Jayson K. & Hoffman, Lynn D., 1997. "Impact Of Risk Preferences On Crop Rotation Choice," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(1), April.
- Thompson, Troy N. & Knight, Thomas O. & Boren, Billy D., 1990. "Estimating The Value Of The 0/92 Reduced Planting Alternatives Of The 1985 Farm Bill For Farm Program Paticipants," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Vassilopoulos, Achilleas, 2016.
"Intertemporal stability of survey-based measures of risk and time preferences over a three-year course,"
73548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas C. Drichoutis & Achilleas Vassilopoulos, 2016. "Intertemporal stability of survey-based measures of risk and time preferences over a three-year course," Working Papers 2016-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Carter, Joy & Maynard, Leigh J. & Dillon, Carl R., 2000. "Perfect Cross-Hedging Opportunities Via Formula Pricing: The Case Of The Broiler Industry," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21765, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Barham, Bradford L. & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Fitz, Dylan & Salas, Vanessa Ríos & Schechter, Laura, 2014. "The roles of risk and ambiguity in technology adoption," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 204-218.
- Lucas, Marilou P. & Pabuayon, Isabelita M., 2. "Risk Perceptions, Attitudes, and Influential Factors of Rainfed Lowland Rice Farmers in Ilocos Norte, Philippines," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 8(2).
- McCamley, Francis P. & Rudel, Richard K., 1999. "Target Motad For Risk Lovers," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35723, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Rudel, Richard K. & McCamley, Francis P., 2000. "Target Motad For Risk Lovers: An Alternative Version," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36328, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:262-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Galizzi, Matteo M. & Machado, Sara R. & Miniaci, Raffaele, 2016. "Temporal stability, cross-validity, and external validity of risk preferences measures: experimental evidence from a UK representative sample," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67554, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chuang, Yating & Schechter, Laura, 2015. "Stability of experimental and survey measures of risk, time, and social preferences: A review and some new results," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 151-170.
- Cho, In Soo, 2013. "Are Risk Attitudes Fixed Factors or Fleeting Feelings?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35751, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.