Specification of Micro Risk Models for Farm Management and Policy Research
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robison, Lindon J. & King, Robert J., 1978. "Specification of Micro Risk Models for Farm Management and Policy Research," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201245, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Cass & J. E. Stiglitz, 1972. "Risk Aversion and Wealth Effects on Portfolios with Many Assets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 331-354.
- Meyer, Jack, 1977. "Choice among distributions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 326-336, April.
- Jock R. Anderson, 1975.
"Programming For Efficient Planning Against Non‐Normal Risk,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 19(2), pages 94-107, August.
- Anderson, Jock R., 1975. "Programming For Efficient Planning Against Non-Normal Risk," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 19(02), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- King, Robert P., 1979. "Operational Techniques for Applied Decision Analysis Under Uncertainty," AAEA Fellows - Dissertations and Theses, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, number 181951.
- Rister, M. Edward & Skees, Jerry R. & Black, J. Roy, 1984. "Evaluating Use Of Outlook Information In Grain Sorghum Storage Decisions," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Abkin, Michael H., 1981. "Theoretical and Practical Models for Investment and Disinvestment Decision Making Under Uncertainty in the Energy Supply Industry," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201288, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midaae:10260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.