An Empirical Test Of The Interval Approach For Estimating Risk Preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Jack, 1975. "Increasing risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 119-132, August.
- Meyer, Jack, 1977. "Choice among distributions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 326-336, April.
- King, Robert P., 1979. "Operational Techniques for Applied Decision Analysis Under Uncertainty," AAEA Fellows - Dissertations and Theses, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, number 181951.
- Meyer, Jack, 1977. "Second Degree Stochastic Dominance with Respect to a Function," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 477-487, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schoney, R. A., 1990. "An Analysis of Wheat Supply Response Under Risk and Uncertainty," Working Papers 244030, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Khojasteh, Khosrow, 1992. "Effects of farm characteristics and government disaster assistance on multiple-peril crop insurance purchases by Iowa crop farmers," ISU General Staff Papers 1992010108000010841, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wen-Yuan Huang & Richard Heifner & Harold Taylor & Noel Uri, 2000. "Timing Nitrogen Fertilizer Application to Reduce Nitrogen Losses to the Environment," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 14(1), pages 35-58, February.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Harper, Jayson K. & Hoffman, Lynn D., 1997. "Impact Of Risk Preferences On Crop Rotation Choice," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(1), April.
- Bardsley, Peter & Harris, Michael, 1987.
"An Approach To The Econometric Estimation Of Attitudes To Risk In Agriculture,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(02), August.
- Peter Bardsley & M. Harris, 1987. "An Approach To The Econometric Estimation Of Attitudes To Risk In Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(2), pages 112-126, August.
- Andersson, Hans, 1995. "Landlords and farmers: implications of disparities in bargaining power for tenancy in agriculture," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), August.
- Parcell, Joe & Cain, Wayne, 2014. "Ranking Specialty Crop Profitability: Iterative Stochastic Dominance," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170663, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ahearn, Mary Clare & Collender, Robert N. & Diao, Xinshen & Harrington, David H. & Hoppe, Robert A. & Korb, Penelope J. & Makki, Shiva S. & Morehart, Mitchell J. & Roberts, Michael J. & Roe, Terry L. , 2004. "Decoupled Payments In A Changing Policy Setting," Agricultural Economics Reports 33981, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Wegener, Malcolm Keith, 1995. "Modelling studies in the Australian sugar industry," Dissertations-Doctoral 253208, AgEcon Search.
- Blank, Steven C., 1989.
"Research On Futures Markets: Issues, Approaches, And Empirical Findings,"
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(01), July.
- Blank, Steven C., 1988. "Research On Futures Markets: Issues, Approaches And Empirical Findings," Working Papers 225817, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2006.
"Measuring risk attitude of agricultural producers using a mail survey: how consistent are the methods?,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), June.
- Scott Fausti & Jeffrey Gillespie, 2006. "Measuring risk attitude of agricultural producers using a mail survey: how consistent are the methods?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), pages 171-188, June.
- Schurle, Bryan W. & Tierney, William I., Jr., 1990. "A Comparison of Risk Preference Measurements with Implications for Extension Programming," Staff Papers 118185, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Anaman, Kwabena A. & Boggess, William G., 1986. "A Stochastic Dominance Analysis Of Alternative Marketing Strategies For Mixed Crop Farms In North Florida," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Ferrer, Stuart R.D. & Hoag, Dana L. & Nieuwoudt, W. Lieb, 1997. "Risk preferences of Kwazulu-Natal commercial sugar cane farmers," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(4), December.
- Ing-Marie Gren, 1994. "Cost efficient pesticide reductions: A study of Sweden," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(3), pages 279-293, June.
- Parsch, Lucas D. & Trice, Kalven L. & Cochran, Mark J. & Scott, H. Don, 1987. "Impact of Wheat Harvest Timeliness on Risk Efficiency of Double-Cropped Soybeans," Staff Papers 232557, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Andersson, H., 1995. "Landlords and farmers: implications of disparities in bargaining power for tenancy in agriculture," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 151-162, August.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2000. "A Comparative Analysis Of Risk Preference Elicitation Procedures Using Mail Survey Results," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36469, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Eidman, Vernon R., 1989. "Quantifying And Managing Risk In Agriculture," Staff Papers 13646, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ludena, Carlos E. & McNamara, Kevin T. & Hammer, P. Allen & Foster, Kenneth A., 2003. "Development Of A Stochastic Model To Evaluate Plant Growers' Enterprise Budgets," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21942, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.