Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schumann, Keith D., 2011. "Semi-nonparametric test of second degree stochastic dominance with respect to a function," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 71-78, May.
- Zentner, Robert P. & Greene, Duty D. & Hickenbotham, Terry L. & Eidman, Vernon R., 1981. "Ordinary And Generalized Stochastic Dominance: A Primer," Staff Papers 14184, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kristof Bosmans, 2007. "Extreme inequality aversion without separability," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(3), pages 589-594, September.
- Jordi Caballe & Joan Esteban, 2007.
"Stochastic Dominance and Absolute Risk Aversion,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 28(1), pages 89-110, January.
- Jordi Caballé & Joan Esteban, 2002. "Stochastic dominance and absolute risk aversion," Economics Working Papers 643, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jordi Caballé & Joan-Maria Esteban, 2003. "Stochastic Dominance and Absolute Risk Aversion," Working Papers 9, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jordi Caballé & Joan Esteban, 2003. "Stochastic Dominance and Absolute Risk Aversion," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 602.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jordi Caballe & Joan Ma. Esteban, 2002. "Stochastic Dominance and Absolute Risk Aversion," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 506.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Hinson, Roger A. & Lee, John G. & Huh, Mooyul, 1990. "Evaluation Of Selected Fresh Vegetable Terminal Markets: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Wilson, Paul N. & Eidman, Vernon R., 1983. "An Empirical Test Of The Interval Approach For Estimating Risk Preferences," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
- Wilson, Paul N. & Hwang, Henry H., 1982. "User'S Guide To Ordinary And Generalized Stochastic Dominance Computer Programs," Staff Papers 13277, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:11:y:1975:i:1:p:119-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.