Farm Level Consequences Of Canadian And U.S. Dairy Policies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ronald D. Knutson & Robert Romain & David P. Anderson & James W. Richardson, 1997. "Farm-Level Consequences of Canadian and U.S. Dairy Policies," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 45(4), pages 421-432, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blayney, Donald & Miller, James & Stillman, Richard, 1995. "Dairy: Background for 1995 Farm Legislation," Agricultural Economics Reports 262021, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Sarker, Rakhal & Le Roy, Danny G., 1996. "Analyzing The Potential For Increased Trade In Dairy Products: A Canadian Perspective," Proceedings of the 2nd Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop, 1996: Understanding Canada\United States Dairy Disputes 16959, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Barichello, Richard R. & Romain, Robert F.J., 1996. "Prospects For The Canadian Dairy Sector Following The Upcoming Nafta Panel Ruling," Proceedings of the 2nd Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop, 1996: Understanding Canada\United States Dairy Disputes 16953, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lien, Gudbrand D., 2002. "Assisting Whole-Farm Decision-Making through Stochastic Budgeting," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 6950, International Farm Management Association.
- Lien, Gudbrand, 2003. "Assisting whole-farm decision-making through stochastic budgeting," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 399-413, May.
- Lien, Gudbrand D., 2002. "Assisting Whole-Farm Decision-Making Through Stochastic Budgeting," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24903, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:tamfwp:24029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aftamus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.