Importance Of The Processed Food Sector For The U.S. Agricultural Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas W. Hertel & Zhi Wang & Wusheng Yu, 1998.
"Understanding the Determinants of Structural Change in World Food Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1051-1061.
- Coyle, William T. & Gehlhar, Mark J. & Hertel, Thomas W., 1998. "Understanding The Determinants Of Structural Change In World Food Markets," Working papers 28694, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Coyle, William T. & Mark Gehlhar & Thomas W. Hertel & Zhi Wang & Wusheng Yu, 1998. "Understanding the Determinants of structural Change in World Food Markets," GTAP Working Papers 260, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Novakovic, Andrew M. & Doyon, Maurice & Bishop, Phillip M., 1996. "Potential Implications Of Freer Trade For The United States And Canadian Dairy Sectors: A Spatial Analysis," Proceedings of the 2nd Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop, 1996: Understanding Canada\United States Dairy Disputes 16954, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- A. M. Azzam & E. Pagoulatos, 1990. "Testing Oligopolistic And Oligopsonistic Behaviour: An Application To The Us Meat‐Packing Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 362-370, September.
- Amponsah, William A. & Adu-Nyako, Kofi & Pick, Daniel H., 1996. "Evaluation Of Export Promotion Programs On Trade Of High-Valued And Processed Food Products: Implications For North Carolina Agribusiness," Working Papers 51209, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Lanclos, D. Kent & Hertel, Thomas W. & Devadoss, Stephen, 1996. "Assessing the effects of tariff reform on U.S. food manufacturing industries: the role of imperfect competition and intermediate inputs," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 201-212, August.
- D. Kent Lanclos & Stephen Devadoss & Joseph Guenthner, 1997. "Impacts of foreign direct investment and advertising on the export demand for US frozen potatoes," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 273-284.
- Munisamy Gopinath & Terry L. Roe & Mathew D. Shane, 1996. "Competitiveness of U.S. Food Processing: Benefits from Primary Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1044-1055.
- Sheldon, Ian M., 1998. "Trade and Overseas Investment in the Food Processing Industry," Conference Papers 258714, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, Trade Research Center.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:motrdp:29246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damtsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.