Market Structure and Coherence of International Cooperation: The Case of the Dairy Sector in Malawi
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2012. "Market structure and coherence of international cooperation: the case of the dairy sector in Malawi," Working Papers 131464, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. M. Azzam & E. Pagoulatos, 1990. "Testing Oligopolistic And Oligopsonistic Behaviour: An Application To The Us Meat‐Packing Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 362-370, September.
- Mingxia Zhang, 1997. "The Effects of Imperfect Competition on the Size and Distribution of Research Benefits," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1252-1265.
- Ecker, Olivier & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Analyzing Nutritional Impacts of Policies: An Empirical Study for Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 412-428, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Arakelyan, Irina & Chalmers, Neil & Chitika, Rollins, 2013.
"How Responsive to Prices is the Supply of Milk in Malawi?,"
2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia
160590, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Arakelyan, Irina & Chalmers, Neil & Chitika, Rollins, 2013. "How Responsive to Prices is the Supply of Milk in Malawi?," Working Papers 152214, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Neil Chalmers & Cesar Revoredo-Giha & Charles Jumbe, 2019.
"Measuring the Degree of Integration in the Dairy Products Market in Malawi,"
Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-13, February.
- Chalmers, Neil George & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Jumbe, Charles, 2015. "Measuring the Degree of Integration on the Dairy Products Market in Malawi," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204286, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Industrial Organization; International Development; International Relations/Trade; Marketing; Political Economy; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:125274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.