Assessing the effects of tariff reform on U.S. food manufacturing industries: the role of imperfect competition and intermediate inputs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lanclos, D. Kent & Hertel, Thomas W. & Devadoss, Stephen, 1996. "Assessing the effects of tariff reform on U.S. food manufacturing industries: the role of imperfect competition and intermediate inputs," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(3), August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Mark Horridge, J. & Pearson, K. R., 1992.
"Mending the family tree a reconciliation of the linearization and levels schools of AGE modelling,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 385-407, October.
- Thomas W. Hertel & J. Mark Horridge & K. R. Pearson, 1991. "Mending the Family Tree: A Reconciliation of the Linearization and Levels Schools of CGE Modelling," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-54, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1984. "Trade warfare: Tariffs and cartels," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 227-242, May.
- Richard Schmalensee, 1978. "Entry Deterrence in the Ready-to-Eat Breakfast Cereal Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 305-327, Autumn.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Pro-competitive effects of trade reform : Results from a CGE model of Cameroon,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1157-1184, July.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Dani Rodrik, 1989. "Pro-Competitive Effects of Trade Reform: Results from a CGE Model of Cameroon," NBER Working Papers 3176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Markusen, James R., 1981. "Trade and the gains from trade with imperfect competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 531-551, November.
- Simon P. Anderson & André De Palma & Jacques-François Thisse, 1989.
"Demand for Differentiated Products, Discrete Choice Models, and the Characteristics Approach,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 56(1), pages 21-35.
- ANDERSON, Simon P. & de PALMA, André & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1989. "Demand for differentiated products, discrete choice models, and the characteristics approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 824, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brown, Drusilla K., 1991.
"Tariffs and capacity utilization by monopolistically competitive firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3-4), pages 371-381, May.
- Brown, D.K., 1988. "Tariffs And Capacity Utilization By Monopolistically Competitive Firms," Working Papers 229, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 1994. "The 'procompetitive' effects of trade policy reform in a small, open economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 391-411, May.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1987. "Trade and Trade Policy with Differentiated Products: A Chamberlinian-Ricardian Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(387), pages 700-717, September.
- Vousden,Neil, 1990. "The Economics of Trade Protection," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521346696, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devadoss, Stephen, 1998. "Importance Of The Processed Food Sector For The U.S. Agricultural Industry," Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers 29246, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2003.
"Gains from trade liberalization with imperfectly competitive world markets. A note,"
Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales,
Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(06).
- Anania, Giovanni, 2002. "Gains from Trade Liberalization with Imperfectly Competitive World Markets. A Note," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24971, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:14:y:1996:i:3:p:201-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .