The Performance Of Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives In Differentiated Product Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cotterill, Ronald W., 1997. "The Performance of Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives in Differentiated Product Markets," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 12.
- Cotterill, Ronald W., 1997. "The Performance Of Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives In Differentiated Product Markets," Proceedings: Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C. 25936, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James A & Eaton, Jonathan, 1984. "Product Line Rivalry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 323-334, June.
- Royer, Jeffrey S. & Bhuyan, Sanjib, 1995. "Forward Integration by Farmer Cooperatives: Comparative Incentives and Impacts," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 10.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Haller, Lawrence E., 1994.
"Market Strategies in Branded Dairy Product Markets,"
25149, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Ronald W. Cotterill & Lawrence E. Haller, 1994. "Market Strategies in Branded Dairy Product Markets," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 023, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Ronald W. Cotterill & Andrew W. Franklin & Li Yu Ma, 1996.
"Measuring Market Power Effects in Differentiated Product Industries: An Application to the Soft Drink Industry,"
Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports
032, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Franklin, Andrew W. & Ma, Li Yu, 1996. "Measuring Market Power Effects in Differentiated Product Industries: An Application to the Soft Drink Industry," Research Reports 25229, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1982.
"Product Differentiation Advantages of Pioneering Brands,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 349-365, June.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1980. "Product differentiation advantages of pioneering brands," Working papers 1140-80., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Neven, Damien, 1985. "Two Stage (Perfect) Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 317-325, March.
- Rogers, Richard T. & Marion, Bruce W., 1990. "Food Manufacturing Activities of the Largest Agricultural Cooperatives: Market Power and Strategic Behavior Implications," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 5.
- E. V. Jesse & B. W. Marion & A. C. Manchester & Aaron. C. Johnson, 1982. "Interpreting and Enforcing Section 2 of the Capper-Volstead Act," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(3), pages 431-443.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Lewis & Meade, Richard, 2005. "The Role and Significance of Cooperatives in New Zealand Agriculture, A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Working Paper Series 3847, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Richard T. Rogers, 2001. "Structural change in U.S. food manufacturing, 1958-1997," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 3-32.
- Royer, Jeffrey S., 2014. "The Neoclassical Theory of Cooperatives: Part II," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 28.
- Noel, Jay E. & Ahern, James & Schaffner, David J. & Johnson, Jill & Muelrath, Kristina & Schroeder, Kyle, 2002. "The Economic Feasibility of Forming a California Wheat Growers’ Cooperative," Research Reports 143136, University of California, Davis, Center for Cooperatives.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperatives; product differentiation; agricultural marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:marerp:964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rrumaus.html .