Contact information of University of California, Davis, Center for Cooperatives
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ucdrrp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: .
- 143146 The Role of Member Education in West Coast Retail Consumer Food Cooperatives
by Fish, Bonnie
- 143145 Worker-Owned Plywood Companies of the Pacific Northwest
by Craig, Ben & Pencavel, John
- 143140 Creating Jobs Through Cooperative Development
by Conover, Nancy & Molina, Frieda & Morris, Karin
- 140058 Characteristics And Operational Performance Of California'S Permanent Housing Cooperatives
by Bandy, Dewey
- 140056 Management Recruiting, Development, And Retention Practices Among West Coast Consumer And Worker Cooperatives
by Green, Susan
- 140055 California Cooperative Executive And Director Compensation Survey
by Sagolla, Donald T. & Mosesson, David A. & Wetzel, Daniel M. & Hardesty, Shermain D.
- 143142 Non-Member Equity Instruments for Consumer and Worker Cooperatives
by Storey, Jill
- 143141 Agricultural Cooperatives as Effective Marketers of Value-Added Products
by Hardesty, Shermain D.
- 143138 The Greenbelt Cooperative: Success and Decline
by Cooper, Donald H. & Mohn, Paul H.
- 140057 The Economic Status Of California Food Cooperatives
by Bandy, Dewey
- 140054 The Application Of Labor Law To Workers' Cooperatives
by Helfman, Neil A.
- 140053 Cooperatives As A Source Of Countervailing Market Power In The California Lamb Market
by Butler, Leslie J. & Burnett, Todd
- 140052 California'S Lower-Income Housing Cooperatives
by Kirshner, Edward & Bigelow, Jennifer & Codina, Rick & Conover, Nancy
- 140050 The Lending Performance Of Community Development Credit Unions
by Isbister, John
- 140048 Projecting The Long-Term Consequences Of Esop Vs Co-Op Conversion Of A Firm On Employee Benefits And Company Cash
by Kaswan, Jaques