Food Manufacturing Activities of the Largest Agricultural Cooperatives: Market Power and Strategic Behavior Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mueller, Willard F., 1979. "The Capper-Volstead Exemption," Working Papers 202914, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Robert L. Wills, 1985. "Evaluating Price Enhancement by Processing Cooperatives," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(2), pages 183-192.
- Caswell, Julie A., 1989. "The Cooperative-Corporate Interface: Interfirm Contact Through Membership on Boards of Directors," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 4.
- Combs, Robert P. & Marion, Bruce W., 1984. "Food Manufacturing Activities of 100 Large Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives," Working Papers 202998, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- E. V. Jesse & B. W. Marion & A. C. Manchester & Aaron. C. Johnson, 1982. "Interpreting and Enforcing Section 2 of the Capper-Volstead Act," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(3), pages 431-443.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cotterill, Ronald W., 1997.
"The Performance of Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives in Differentiated Product Markets,"
Journal of Cooperatives,
NCERA-210, vol. 12.
- Ronald W. COTTERILL, 1997. "The Performance Of Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives In Differentiated Product Markets," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 964, University of Massachusetts.
- Cotterill, Ronald W., 1997. "The Performance Of Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives In Differentiated Product Markets," Proceedings: Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C. 25936, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Giannakas, Konstantinos & Fulton, Murray E., 2003. "Agricultural Cooperatives And Cost-Reducing R&D In The Agri-Food System," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22193, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Royer, Jeffrey S., 2012. "Implications of the Cooperative Organizational Form for Vertical Expansion," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 40(2).
- Rogers, Richard T., 1993. "Advertising Strategies by Agricultural Cooperatives in Branded Food Products, 1967 to 1987," Research Reports 25202, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Royer, Jeffrey S. & Bhuyan, Sanjib, 1993. "Formula Price Contracts as an Alternative to Forward Integration by Farmer Cooperatives," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 8.
- Jeffrey S. Royer, 1995. "Potential for cooperative involvement in vertical coordination and value-added activities," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 473-481.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joagco:46253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.