Food Manufacturing Activities of the Largest Agricultural Cooperatives: Market Power and Strategic Behavior Implications
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (1990)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mueller, Willard F., 1979. "The Capper-Volstead Exemption," Working Papers 202914, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Robert L. Wills, 1985. "Evaluating Price Enhancement by Processing Cooperatives," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(2), pages 183-192.
- Caswell, Julie A., 1989. "The Cooperative-Corporate Interface: Interfirm Contact Through Membership on Boards of Directors," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 4.
- Combs, Robert P. & Marion, Bruce W., 1984. "Food Manufacturing Activities of 100 Large Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives," Working Papers 202998, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- E. V. Jesse & B. W. Marion & A. C. Manchester & Aaron. C. Johnson, 1982. "Interpreting and Enforcing Section 2 of the Capper-Volstead Act," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(3), pages 431-443.