Food Manufacturing Activities of the Largest Agricultural Cooperatives: Market Power and Strategic Behavior Implications
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (1990)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. V. Jesse & B. W. Marion & A. C. Manchester & Aaron. C. Johnson, 1982. "Interpreting and Enforcing Section 2 of the Capper-Volstead Act," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(3), pages 431-443.
- Caswell, Julie A., 1989. "The Cooperative-Corporate Interface: Interfirm Contact Through Membership on Boards of Directors," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 4.
- Mueller, Willard F., 1979. "The Capper-Volstead Exemption," Working Papers 202914, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Robert L. Wills, 1985. "Evaluating Price Enhancement by Processing Cooperatives," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(2), pages 183-192.
- Combs, Robert P. & Marion, Bruce W., 1984. "Food Manufacturing Activities of 100 Large Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives," Working Papers 202998, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joagco:46253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.