Response And Adaption: Canadian Agricultural Co-Operatives In The 21st Century
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://coop-studies.usask.ca/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burt, Lawrence A. & Wirth, Myron E., 1990. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Farm Supply Cooperatives: A Comparison of Farmer and Manager Viewpoints," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 5.
- Holmlund, Mona & Fulton, Murray E., 1999. "Networking For Success: Strategic Alliances In The New Agriculture," Miscellaneous Publications 31769, University of Saskatchewan, Centre for the Study of Co-operatives.
- Agrell, Per J. & Karantininis, Kostas, 1999. "Cooperatives' Merger Strategies: The MD Foods - Klover Maelk Case," Unit of Economics Working papers 24193, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Fulton, Joan R. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 1993. "Factors That Influence the Commitment of Members to Their Cooperative Organization," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 8.
- Drabenstott, Mark, 1994. "Industrialization: Steady Current or Tidal Wave?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
- Abigail M. Hind, 1997. "The Changing Values of the Cooperative and Its Business Focus," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1077-1082.
- Boehlje, Michael, 1996. "Industrialization of Agriculture: What are the Implications?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
- Richards, Timothy J. & Klein, Kurt K. & Walburger, Allan M., 1998. "Principal-Agent Relationships in Agricultural Cooperatives: An Empirical Analysis from Rural Alberta," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 13.
- James Vercammen & Murray Fulton & Charles Hyde, 1996. "Nonlinear Pricing Schemes for Agricultural Cooperatives," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 572-584.
- Harris, Andrea & Fulton, Murray E., 2000. "Farm Machinery Co-Operatives In Saskatchewan And Quebec," Miscellaneous Publications 31756, University of Saskatchewan, Centre for the Study of Co-operatives.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uscomp:31768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.