Response And Adaption: Canadian Agricultural Co-Operatives In The 21st Century
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://coop-studies.usask.ca/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burt, Lawrence A. & Wirth, Myron E., 1990. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Farm Supply Cooperatives: A Comparison of Farmer and Manager Viewpoints," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 5.
- Holmlund, Mona & Fulton, Murray E., 1999. "Networking For Success: Strategic Alliances In The New Agriculture," Miscellaneous Publications 31769, University of Saskatchewan, Centre for the Study of Co-operatives.
- Agrell, Per J. & Karantininis, Kostas, 1999. "Cooperatives' Merger Strategies: The MD Foods - Klover Maelk Case," Unit of Economics Working papers 24193, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Fulton, Joan R. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 1993. "Factors That Influence the Commitment of Members to Their Cooperative Organization," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 8.
- Drabenstott, Mark, 1994. "Industrialization: Steady Current or Tidal Wave?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
- Abigail M. Hind, 1997. "The Changing Values of the Cooperative and Its Business Focus," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1077-1082.
- Boehlje, Michael, 1996. "Industrialization of Agriculture: What are the Implications?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
- Richards, Timothy J. & Klein, Kurt K. & Walburger, Allan M., 1998. "Principal-Agent Relationships in Agricultural Cooperatives: An Empirical Analysis from Rural Alberta," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 13.
- James Vercammen & Murray Fulton & Charles Hyde, 1996. "Nonlinear Pricing Schemes for Agricultural Cooperatives," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 572-584.
- Harris, Andrea & Fulton, Murray E., 2000. "Farm Machinery Co-Operatives In Saskatchewan And Quebec," Miscellaneous Publications 31756, University of Saskatchewan, Centre for the Study of Co-operatives.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uscomp:31768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.