Industrialization of Agriculture: What are the Implications?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
- Kingwell, Ross, 2002. "Issues for Farm Management in the 21st Century: A view from the West," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 10.
- Pederson, Glenn D. & Wilberding, Tim, 1999. "Strategic Loan Portfolio Management In A Changing Risk Environment," Staff Papers 13343, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Unterschultz, James R., 2000. "New Instruments For Co-Ordination And Risk Sharing Within The Canadian Beef Industry," Project Report Series 24046, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010.
"Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues,"
24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hand, Michael S. & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan L. & Ralston, Katherine L. & Smith, Travis A. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Clark, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah A. & Newman, , 2010. "Local Food Systems: Concepts, Impacts, and Issues," Economic Research Report 96635, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Crespi, John M. & Hahn, William & Jones, Keithly & Schulz, Lee L. & Chen, Chen-Ti, 2016. "A Study in U.S. Export Beef Competitiveness: Do Cattle Inventories Matter?," 2017 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 6-8, 2017, Chicago, Illinois 250113, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 2002. "Issues for Farm Management in the 21st Century: A view from the West," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 173982, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Buhr, Brian L. & Smith, Rodney B.W., 1998. "Formula Market Contracts In The Swine Industry," Conference Papers 14483, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Jose Blandon & Spencer Henson & Towhidul Islam, 2009. "Marketing preferences of small-scale farmers in the context of new agrifood systems: a stated choice model," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 251-267.
- Fulton, Murray E. & Gibbings, Julie, 2000. "Response And Adaption: Canadian Agricultural Co-Operatives In The 21st Century," Miscellaneous Publications 31768, University of Saskatchewan, Centre for the Study of Co-operatives.
- David A. Hennessy, 2005. "Slaughterhouse Rules: Animal Uniformity and Regulating for Food Safety in Meat Packing," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(3), pages 600-609.
- Hennessy, David A., 2003. "Slaughterhouse Rules: Animal Uniformity and Regulating for Food Safety in Meat Packing," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10839, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kuiper, W. Erno & Kuwornu, John K.M. & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2003. "Time Series Analysis Of A Principal-Agent Model To Assess Risk Shifting And Bargaining Power In Commodity Marketing Channels," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22046, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Preckel, Paul V. & Shively, Gerald E. & Baker, Timothy G. & Chu, Mei-Chin & Burrell, Jessica Eide, 2000. "Contract Incentives And Excessive Nitrogen Use In Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Palau, Hernan & Jatib, Ines, 2003. "Constraints and Limitations to the Design and Implementation or Origin and Quality Assurance Systems for Argentine Beef," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 6(02).
- van Rooyen, Johan & Esterhuizen, Dirk & Stroebel, Lindie, 2011. "Analyzing the Competitive Performance of the South African Wine Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(4).
- Menkhaus, Dale J. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Phillips, Owen R. & O'Neill, Patrick D., 2000. "Supply And Demand Risks In Laboratory Forward And Spot Markets: Implications For Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(01), April.
- Antonovitz, Frances & Buhr, Brian L. & Liu, Donald J., 1996. "Vertical Integration Incentives In Meat Product Markets," Staff Papers 13989, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Worley, C. Thomas & McCluskey, Jill J., 2000. "Production Contracts As A Means Of Vertical Coordination With Application To The Wheat Industry," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(01), March.
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Senauer, Benjamin & King, Robert P. & Phumpiu, Paul F., 1996. "Changes In Retail Food Delivery: Signals For Producers, Processors And Distributors," Working Papers 14352, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Karipidis, Philippos I. & Tsakiridou, Efthimia & Tabakis, Nikolaos M. & Mattas, Konstadinos, 2005. "Hedonic Analysis of Retail Egg Prices," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(03), November.
- Menkhaus, Dale J. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Phillips, Owen R. & O'Neill, Patrick D., 1999. "Endogenous Choice Of Institution Under Supply And Demand Risks In Laboratory Forward And Spot Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Menkhaus, Dale J. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Phillips, Owen R. & O'Neill, Patrick D., 1999. "Supply And Demand Risks In Forward And Spot Markets: Implications For Agriculture," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35693, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:131950. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed