Industrialization: Steady Current or Tidal Wave?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chu, Mei-Chin & Swinton, Scott M. & Batie, Sandra S. & Dobbins, Craig L., 1996. "Agricultural Production Contracts To Reduce Nitrate Leaching: A Whole-Farm Analysis," Staff Paper Series 11806, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Michael Boehlje & Jay Akridge & Dave Downey, 1995. "Restructuring agribusiness for the 21st century," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 493-500.
- Hennessy, David A., 1996.
"Information Asymmetry As a Reason for Vertical Integration,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
10422, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A., 1997. "Information Asymmetry As A Reason For Vertical Integration," Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C. 25945, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- David A. HENNESSY, 1997. "Information Asymmetry As A Reason For Vertical Integration," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 963, University of Massachusetts.
- Chu, Mei-chin & Swinton, Scott M. & Batie, Sandra S. & Dobbins, Craig & Doering, Otto, III & Ritchie, Joe T., 1995. "Designing Contracts To Reduce Agricultural Non-Point Source Pollution," 1995 Annual Meeting, August 6-9, Indianapolis, Indiana 271474, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ekanem, Enefiok P. & Muhammad, Safdar & Tegegne, Fisseha & Singh, Surendra P., 2004. "Consumer Biotechnology Food And Nutrition Information Sources: The Trust Factor," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-7, March.
- David Hennessy, 2007.
"Region marginalization in agriculture, seasonality, dedicated capital, and product development with reference to North Europe dairy sector,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 467-486, June.
- Hennessy, David A., 1970. "Region Marginalization in Agriculture, Seasonality, Dedicated Capital, and Product Development with Reference to North Europe Dairy Sector," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12725, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Myers, Robert J. & Chen, Jim, 1995. "Industrialization in the Pork Sector: Trends, Issues, and Implications for Michigan," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201432, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Saxowsky, David, 2003.
"Profits and Risk: Fitting an Old Framework to a New Agriculture,"
Journal of the ASFMRA,
American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2003, pages 1-10.
- Saxowsky, David M. & Wachenheim, Cheryl J., 2001. "Profits And Risk: Fitting An Old Framework To A New Agriculture," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36133, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Saxowsky, David M., 2002. "Profits And Risk: Fitting An Old Framework To A New Agriculture," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23532, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Hartman, Darcy A. & Sheldon, Ian M. & Tweeten, Luther G., 1999. "Location Of Vertically Linked Industries Under Free Trade: Case Studies Of Orange Juice And Tomato Paste In The Western Hemisphere," Working Papers 14580, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 2003. "Value Differentiation," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-21, December.
- Phillips, Owen R. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Krogmeier, Joseph L., 2001. "Production-to-order or production-to-stock: the endogenous choice of institution in experimental auction markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 333-345, March.
- Esipov Victor & Menkhaus Dale J. & Yakunina Alla, 1999. "Experimental Study of Forward and Spot Markets: Contract Failure as a Contributing Factor of Vertical Integration," EERC Working Paper Series 99-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kinser, Evan & Cropp, Bob, 1998. "An Assessment of the Feasibility of Dairy Producer and Dairy Processor Alternative Contractual Arrangements," Staff Papers 200601, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Mark Drabenstott, 1995. "Capital for agriculture and rural America: redefining the federal role," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 57-62.
- Fulton, Murray E. & Gibbings, Julie, 2000. "Response And Adaption: Canadian Agricultural Co-Operatives In The 21st Century," Miscellaneous Publications 31768, University of Saskatchewan, Centre for the Study of Co-operatives.
- Nilsson, Tomas K.H. & Fulton, Joan R., 2002. "The Capstone Experience Course In Agricultural Curriculum," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19582, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Schluter, Gerald E. & Lee, Chinkook, 1996. "Changing Food Consumption Patterns, Their Effect On The U.S. Food System, 1972-1987: An Input-Output Perspective," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-8, July.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 2002. "Issues for Farm Management in the 21st Century: A view from the West," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra, Australia 173982, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Holmlund, Mona & Fulton, Murray E., 1999. "Networking For Success: Strategic Alliances In The New Agriculture," Miscellaneous Publications 31769, University of Saskatchewan, Centre for the Study of Co-operatives.
- Jensen, Kimberly L., 1995. "Industrialization In Agriculture: Discussion," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-4, July.
- Drabenstott, Mark, 1995. "Agricultural Industrialization: Implications For Economic Development And Public Policy," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-8, July.
- Kingwell, Ross, 2002. "Issues for Farm Management in the 21st Century: A view from the West," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 0, pages 1-28, September.
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Ismet, Mohammad, 1997.
"A Nonparametric Analysis of Efficiency for a Sample of Kansas Beef Cow Farms,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 175-184, July.
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Ismet, Mohammad, 1997. "A Nonparametric Analysis Of Efficiency For A Sample Of Kansas Beef Cow Farms," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-10, July.
- Peterson, H. Christopher, 1996. "Agribusiness Competitiveness: Factors Affecting The Demand Structure," Staff Paper Series 201209, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:131917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.