University of Saskatchewan, Centre for the Study of Co-operatives
- 31780 Co-Operatives And Farmers In The New Agriculture
by Fulton, Murray E. & Sanderson, Kim
- 31781 Conflict, Co-Operation, And Culture: A Study In Multiparty Negotiations
by Benson, Marjorie L.
- 31777 Adult Educators In Co-Operative Development: Agents Of Change
by Stefanson, Brenda
- 31782 The Components Of Online Education: Higher Education On The Internet
by Henderson, Byron
- 31776 Co-Operative Organization In Rural Canada And The Agricultural Co-Operative Movement In China: A Comparison
by Shufang, Zhu & Apedaile, Leonard Peter
- 31783 Comparative Financial Performance Analysis Of Canadian Co-Operatives, Investor-Owned Firms, And Industry Norms
by Harris, Andrea & Fulton, Murray E.
- 31778 The Meaning Of Rochdale: The Rochdale Pioneers And The Co-Operative Principles
by Fairbairn, Brett