Analysis Of Recent Options For Changes In U.S. Dairy Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas L. Cox & Jean-Paul Chavas & Edward Jesse, 1994. "Regional Impacts of Reducing Dairy Price Supports and Removing Milk Marketing Orders in the U.S. Dairy Sector," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 377, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Cox, Thomas L. & Jesse, Edward V., 1995. "Regional Effects of Selected Dairy Policy Options: Dairy IRCM Simulations," Marketing and Policy Briefing Papers 12723, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Arias & Thomas Cox, 2001.
"Estimation of a US dairy sector model by maximum simulated likelihood,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(9), pages 1201-1211.
- Carlos Arias & THOMAS L. COX, 1998. "Estimation of a U.S. Dairy Sector Model by Maximum Simulated Likelihood," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 417, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Arias, Carlos & Cox, Thomas L., 1998. "Estimation Of A U.S. Dairy Sector Model By Maximum Simulated Likelihood," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20804, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ffaf96:16967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/farmfus.html .