Southern Farmers Exposure To Income Risk Under The 1996 Farm Bill
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richardson, James W. & Nixon, Clair J., 1982. "Producer'S Preference For A Cotton Farmer Owned Reserve: An Application Of Simulation And Stochastic Dominance," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisa Gatto & Guido Signorino, 2014. "Crop-diversity and Cereal Production under the CAP Reform: Evidence from Italy," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 35-50.
- Elanor Starmer, Aimee Witteman and Timothy A. Wise, "undated". "06-03 "Feeding the Factory Farm: Implicit Subsidies to the Broiler Chicken Industry"," GDAE Working Papers 06-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Lien, Gudbrand D., 2002. "Assisting Whole-Farm Decision-Making through Stochastic Budgeting," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 6950, International Farm Management Association.
- Lien, Gudbrand, 2003. "Assisting whole-farm decision-making through stochastic budgeting," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 399-413, May.
- Weiss, Christoph R. & Briglauer, Wolfgang, 2000.
"Determinants and Dynamics of Farm Diversification,"
FE Working Papers
0002, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Weiss, Christoph R. & Briglauer, Wolfgang, 2002. "Determinants and Dynamics of Farm Diversification," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24929, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lien, Gudbrand D., 2002. "Assisting Whole-Farm Decision-Making Through Stochastic Budgeting," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24903, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:tamfwp:24025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aftamus.html .