Determinants and Dynamics of Farm Diversification
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Teece, David J., 1980. "Economies of scope and the scope of the enterprise," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 223-247, September.
- David J. Teece, 2003.
"Towards an Economic Theory of the Multiproduct Firm,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 15, pages 419-446
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1982. "Towards an economic theory of the multiproduct firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 39-63, March.
- Wolfgang Briglauer, 2000. "Motives for Firm Diversification. A Survey on Theory and Empirical Evidence," WIFO Working Papers 126, WIFO.
- Christoph R. Weiss, 1999. "Farm Growth and Survival: Econometric Evidence for Individual Farms in Upper Austria," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 103-116.
- Yakov Amihud & Baruch Lev, 1981. "Risk Reduction as a Managerial Motive for Conglomerate Mergers," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(2), pages 605-617, Autumn.
- Berry, Charles H, 1971. "Corporate Growth and Diversification," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 371-384, October.
- Knutson, Ronald D. & Smith, Edward G. & Anderson, David P. & Richardson, James W., 1998.
"Southern Farmers' Exposure to Income Risk Under the 1996 Farm Bill,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 35-46, July.
- Knutson, Ronald D. & Smith, Edward G. & Anderson, David P. & Richardson, James W., 1998. "Southern Farmers' Exposure To Income Risk Under The 1996 Farm Bill," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-12, July.
- Knutson, Ronald D. & Smith, Edward G. & Anderson, David P., 1998. "Southern Farmers Exposure To Income Risk Under The 1996 Farm Bill," Working Papers 24025, Texas A&M University, Agricultural and Food Policy Center.
- Levy, David T. & Haber, Lawrence J., 1986. "An advantage of the multiproduct firm : The transferability of firm-specific capital," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 291-302, September.
- Quiroz, Jorge A. & Valdes, Alberto, 1995. "Agricultural diversification and policy reform," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 245-255, June.
- S. Martin & F. McLeay, 1998. "The Diversity of Farmers' Risk Management Strategies in a Deregulated New Zealand Environment," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 218-233.
- R. W. Fraser, 1990. "Producer Risk, Product Complementarity And Product Diversification," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 103-107.
- Merlin M. Hackbart & Donald A. Anderson, 1978. ""On Measuring Economic Diversification": Reply," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(1), pages 110-112.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Rekah, Hila, 2005. "The Simultaneous Evolution Of Farm Size And Specialization: Dynamic Panel Data Evidence From Israeli Farm Communities," Discussion Papers 7170, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Weiss, Christoph R. & Thiele, Holger D., 2002.
"Diversifikation und Wachstum landwirtschaftlicher Unternehmen,"
German Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-8.
- Thiele, Holger D. & Weiss, Christoph R., 2002. "Diversifikation und Wachstum landwirtschaftlicher Unternehmen," FE Working Papers 0201, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- repec:ags:gewipr:260624 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raju Mandal, 2014. "Cropping Pattern Choice and Risk Mitigation in Flood Affected Agriculture: A Study of Assam Plains, India," Working Papers 1403, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Guri, Fatmir & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Drabik, Dusan & Paloma, Sergio, 2015. "Land Fragmentation, Production Diversification, and Food Security: A Case Study from Rural Albania," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211539, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lighton Dube & Revaux Numbwa & Emmanuel Guveya, 2016. "Determinants of crop diversification amongst agricultural co-operators in Dundwa agricultural camp, Choma district, Zambia," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Mandal, Raju & Bezbaruah, M.P., 2013. "Diversification of Cropping Pattern: Its Determinants and Role in Flood Affected Agriculture of Assam Plains," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-13.
- Sichoongwe, Kiru, 2014. "Determinants and Extent of Crop Diversification Among Smallholder Farmers in Southern Zambia," Research Theses 243456, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ooms, Daan & Hall, A.R. Alastair, 2005. "Panel Data Estimation of Labour Supply Equations for Dutch Dairy Farmers," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234636, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ags:aerrae:265244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boris Bravo & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006.
"Output Diversification Among Small-Scale Hillside Farmers In El Salvador,"
OVE Working Papers
1706, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006. "Output Diversification among Small-Scale Hillside Farmers in El Salvador," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3012, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Linderhof, Vincent & Powell, Jeffrey & Vignes, Romain & Ruben, Ruerd, 2016. "The influence of household farming systems on dietary diversity and caloric intake: the case of Uganda," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246444, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Francksen, Tammo & Hagemann, Martin & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2011. "Eine empirische Untersuchung zum Wachstum von Milchviehbetrieben mittels der Ereignisanalyse," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114494, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Ooms, Daan L. & Hall, Alastair R., 2005. "EU policy reform simulation based on panel data estimation of on- and off-farm labour supply equations for Dutch dairy farmers," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19434, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:ags:cmpart:198521 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae02:24929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.