Producer Risk, Product Complementarity And Product Diversification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Collins & Peter J. Barry, 1986. "Risk Analysis with Single-Index Portfolio Models: An Application to Farm Planning," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(1), pages 152-161.
- Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1986. "Does the Law of Supply Hold under Uncertainty?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(382), pages 514-524, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fraser, Rob W., 1993. "Welfare Effects of and Supply Responses to Recent Australian Agricultural Policy Changes," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 01), pages 1-7, April.
- Brajesh Jha & Nitesh Kumar & Biswajit Mohanty, 2009. "Pattern of Agricultural Diversification in India," Development Economics Working Papers 22923, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Chaplin, Hannah & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2005.
"Impediments to Employment and Enterprise Diversification: Evidence from Small-Scale Farms in Poland,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24760, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hannah Chaplin & Sophia Davidova & Matthew Gorton, 2005. "Impediments to Employment and Enterprise Diversification: evidence from small-scale farms in Poland," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp102, IIIS.
- Weiss, Christoph R. & Briglauer, Wolfgang, 2000.
"Determinants and Dynamics of Farm Diversification,"
FE Working Papers
0002, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Weiss, Christoph R. & Briglauer, Wolfgang, 2002. "Determinants and Dynamics of Farm Diversification," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24929, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- McNamara, Kevin T. & Weiss, Christoph R., 2005.
"Farm Household Income and On-and-Off Farm Diversification,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-12, April.
- McNamara, Kevin T. & Weiss, Christoph, 2005. "Farm Household Income and On- and Off-Farm Diversification," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 37-48, April.
- Brajesh Jha & Amarnath Tripathi & Biswajit Mohanty, 2009. "Drivers of Agricultural Diversification in India, Haryana and the Greenbelt Farms of India," Development Economics Working Papers 22922, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:41:y:1990:i:1:p:103-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.