Does the Law of Supply Hold under Uncertainty?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atanu Saha & C. Richard Shumway, 1998. "Refutable implications of the firm model under risk," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 441-448.
- Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David & Goodwin, Barry K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2005. "Effects of Decoupling on the Average and the Variability of Output," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24601, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hennessy, David A., 2006. "Multi-output firm under price uncertainty," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 181-201.
- Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David & Goodwin, Barry K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2005. "Decoupling farm policies: how does this affect production?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19194, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Grahamm Errol G., 2013. "Perverse supply response in the Liberian mining sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6663, The World Bank.
- Levins, Richard A. & Lopez, Ramon E., 1988. "Agricultural Supply Response and Industry Structure," Working Papers 197603, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Levins, Richard A., 1989. "On Farmers Who Solve Equations," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 4(4), pages 1-3.
- Mohamed Adel Dhif & Mohamed Mekki Ben Jemaa, 2004. "Uncertainty and Risk Aversion: Implication for Tunisian Cereals Crops," Working Papers 0415, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2004.
- Love, H. Alan & Buccola, Steven T., 1989. "Risk Aversion, Input Use, And Heteroskedastic Supply," 1989 Quantifying Long Run Agricultural Risks and Evaluating Farmer Responses to Risk Meeting, April 9-12, 1989, Sanibel Island, Florida 271525, Regional Research Projects > S-232: Quantifying Long Run Agricultural Risks and Evaluating Farmer Responses to Risk.
- John C. Quiggin, 1991.
"Contradictory Predictions On Supply Response Under Stabilization: A Reconciliation,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(3), pages 285-294, December.
- Quiggin, John C., 1991. "Contradictory Predictions On Supply Response Under Stabilization: A Reconciliation," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(3), pages 1-10, December.
- Boussard, Jean-Marc & Gérard, Françoise & Piketty, Marie Gabrielle, 2005. "Evaluating the Benefits from Liberalization: are Standard Walrassian Models Relevant?," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232587, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Just, Richard E. & Zilberman, David, 1992. "In Defense Of Fence To Fence: Can The Backward Bending Supply Curve Exist?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 1-9, December.
- M. Burton, 1993. "Some Illustrations Of Chaos In Commodity Models," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 38-50.
- R. W. Fraser, 1990. "Producer Risk, Product Complementarity And Product Diversification," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 103-107.
- Teresa Serra & David Zilberman & Jose Gil & Allen Featherstone, 2009. "The effects of decoupling on land allocation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(18), pages 2323-2333.
- J. Mohan Rao & Vamsi Vakulabharanam, 2009. "Agrarian Distress under Global Integration: Impoverishing Growth and “Perverse” Supply Response," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, August.
- Boussard, Jean-Marc, 1999. "The impact of prices and macroeconomic policies on agricultural supply: a synthesis of available results: A comment," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(1), August.
- Serra, Teresa & Goodwin, Barry K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2011. "Risk behavior in the presence of government programs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 18-24, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:96:y:1986:i:382:p:514-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.