Does the Law of Supply Hold under Uncertainty?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 96 (1986)
Issue (Month): 382 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Boussard, Jean-Marc & Gérard, Françoise & Piketty, Marie Gabrielle, 2005. "Evaluating the Benefits from Liberalization: are Standard Walrassian Models Relevant?," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232587, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Just, Richard E. & Zilberman, David, 1992. "In Defense Of Fence To Fence: Can The Backward Bending Supply Curve Exist?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Quiggin, John C., 1991.
"Contradictory Predictions On Supply Response Under Stabilization: A Reconciliation,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(03), December.
- John C. Quiggin, 1991. "Contradictory Predictions On Supply Response Under Stabilization: A Reconciliation," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(3), pages 285-294, December.
- Levins, Richard A., 1989. "On Farmers Who Solve Equations," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 4(4).
- Levins, Richard A., 1988. "On Farmers Who Solve Equations," Staff Papers 13880, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David & Goodwin, Barry K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2005. "Effects of Decoupling on the Average and the Variability of Output," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24601, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hennessy, David A., 2006. "Multi-output firm under price uncertainty," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 181-201.
- Hennessy, David A., 2006. "Multi-Output Firm Under Price Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12408, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David & Goodwin, Barry K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2005. "Decoupling farm policies: how does this affect production?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19194, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Grahamm Errol G., 2013. "Perverse supply response in the Liberian mining sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6663, The World Bank.
- J. Mohan Rao & Vamsi Vakulabharanam, 2009. "Agrarian Distress under Global Integration: Impoverishing Growth and “Perverse” Supply Response," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, August.
- Boussard, Jean-Marc, 1999. "The impact of prices and macroeconomic policies on agricultural supply: a synthesis of available results: A comment," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(1), August.
- Levins, Richard A. & Lopez, Ramon E., 1988. "Agricultural Supply Response and Industry Structure," Working Papers 197603, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Mohamed Adel Dhif & Mohamed Mekki Ben Jemaa, 2004. "Uncertainty and Risk Aversion: Implication for Tunisian Cereals Crops," Working Papers 0415, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2004.
- Serra, Teresa & Goodwin, Barry K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2011. "Risk behavior in the presence of government programs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 18-24, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:96:y:1986:i:382:p:514-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed