Agricultural diversification and policy reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Grilli, Enzo R & Yang, Maw Cheng, 1988. "Primary Commodity Prices, Manufactured Goods Prices, and the Terms of Trade of Developing Countries: What the Long Run Shows," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 1-47, January.
- Ardeni, Pier Giorgio & Wright, Brian, 1992. "The Prebisch-Singer Hypothesis: A Reappraisal Independent of Stationarity Hypotheses," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(413), pages 803-812, July.
- P. B. R. Hazell & M. Jaramillo & A. Williamson, 1990. "The Relationship Between World Price Instability And The Prices Farmers Receive In Developing Countries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 227-241.
- Ferson, Wayne E. & Constantinides, George M., 1991.
"Habit persistence and durability in aggregate consumption: Empirical tests,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 199-240, October.
- Wayne E. Ferson & George M. Constantinides, 1991. "Habit Persistence and Durability in Aggregate Consumption: Empirical Tests," NBER Working Papers 3631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F, 1992. "On the Transmission of World Agricultural Prices," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 399-422, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weiss, Christoph R. & Briglauer, Wolfgang, 2000.
"Determinants and Dynamics of Farm Diversification,"
FE Working Papers
0002, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Weiss, Christoph R. & Briglauer, Wolfgang, 2002. "Determinants and Dynamics of Farm Diversification," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24929, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006.
"Output Diversification among Small-Scale Hillside Farmers in El Salvador,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
3012, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Boris Bravo & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006. "Output Diversification Among Small-Scale Hillside Farmers In El Salvador," OVE Working Papers 1706, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Stanton, Julie V., 2000. "The Role Of Agribusiness In Development: Replacing The Diminished Role Of The Government In Raising Rural Incomes," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-15.
- Minot, Nicholas & Epprecht, Michael & Anh, Tran Thi Tram & Trung, Le Quang, 2006. "Income diversification and poverty in the Northern Uplands of Vietnam:," Research reports 145, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pingali, Prabhu L. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1995. "Agricultural commercialization and diversification: processes and policies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 171-185, June.
- McCalla, Alex F. & Valdes, Alberto, 1997. "Diversification and International Trade," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197032, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Väth, Susanne Johanna & Kirk, Michael, 2013. "Do land ownership and contract farming matter? Evidence from a large-scale investment in Ghana," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161460, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:20:y:1995:i:3:p:245-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.