Estimating An Upper Bound On The Pratt Risk A Version Coefficient When The Utility Function Is Unknown
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 33 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (04)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200|
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-8489
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://ordering.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/subs.asp?ref=1467-8489&doi=10.1111/(ISSN)1467-8489|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McCarl, Bruce A., 1988.
"Preference Among Risky Prospects Under Constant Risk Aversion,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 25-34, December.
- McCarl, Bruce A., 1988. "Preference Among Risky Prospects Under Constant Risk Aversion," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- Lars Brink & Bruce McCarl, 1978. "The Tradeoff between Expected Return and Risk Among Cornbelt Farmers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(2), pages 259-263.
- Jeffrey Apland & Bruce A. McCarl & William L. Miller, 1980. "Risk and the Demand for Supplemental Irrigation: A Case Study in the Corn Belt," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(1), pages 142-145.
- Rister, M. Edward & Skees, Jerry R. & Black, J. Roy, 1984. "Evaluating Use Of Outlook Information In Grain Sorghum Storage Decisions," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- John S. Hammond, III, 1974. "Simplifying the Choice between Uncertain Prospects Where Preference is Nonlinear," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(7), pages 1047-1072, March.
- Lemieux, Catharine M. & Richardson, James W. & Nixon, Clair J., 1982. "Federal Crop Insurance Vs. Ascs Disaster Assistance For Texas High Plains Cotton Producers: An Application Of Whole-Farm Simulation," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- Meyer, Jack, 1977. "Choice among distributions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 326-336, April.
- Rister, M. Edward & Skees, Jerry R. & Black, J. Roy, 1984. "Evaluating Use of Outlook Information in Grain Sorghum Storage Decisions," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 151-158, July.
- Abdulla B. Danok & Bruce A. McCarl & T. Kelley White, 1980. "Machinery Selection Modeling: Incorporation of Weather Variability," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(4), pages 700-708.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:33:y:1989:i:1:p:56-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.