Langfristige Rohstoffsicherung in der Supply Chain Biogas: Status Quo und Potenziale vertraglicher Zusammenarbeit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Schlecht & Achim Spiller, 2012. "A Latent Class Cluster Analysis of Farmers’ Attitudes Towards Contract Design in the Dairy Industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 121-134, March.
- Schulze Steinmann, Matthias & Holm-Muller, Karin, 2010. "Thünensche Ringe der Biogaserzeugung – der Einfluss der Transportwürdigkeit nachwachsender Rohstoffe auf die Rohstoffwahl von Biogasanlagen," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(01), pages 1-12, March.
- Lajili, Kaouthar & Barry, Peter J. & Sonka, Steven T. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 1997. "Farmers' Preferences For Crop Contracts," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 1-17, December.
- Ani L. Katchova & Mario J. Miranda, 2004. "Two-Step Econometric Estimation of Farm Characteristics Affecting Marketing Contract Decisions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 88-102.
- Ernst Fehr & Alexander Klein & Klaus M Schmidt, 2007.
"Fairness and Contract Design,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(1), pages 121-154, January.
- Fehr, Ernst & Klein, Alexander & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2005. "Fairness and Contract Design," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 67, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Fehr, Ernst & Klein, Alexander & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2007. "Fairness and contract design," Munich Reprints in Economics 20618, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & He, Lixia, 2008. "Economic Analysis of Farm-Level Supply of Biomass Feedstocks for Energy Production Under Alternative Contract Scenarios and Risk," Integration of Agricultural and Energy Systems Conference, February 12-13, 2008, Atlanta, Georgia 48706, Farm Foundation.
- Ueckermann, E.M. & Blignaut, J.N. & Gupta, Rangan & Raubenheimer, J., 2008. "Modelling South African grain farmers’ preferences to adopt derivative contracts using discrete choice models," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 47(2), pages 1-18, June.
- Altman, Ira J. & Sanders, Dwight R. & Boessen, Christian R., 2007. "Applying Transaction Cost Economics: A Note on Biomass Supply Chains," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 25(1), pages 1-8.
- Key, Nigel D. & MacDonald, James M., 2006. "Agricultural Contracting Trading Autonomy for Risk Reduction," Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, pages 1-6, February.
- Rehber, Erkan, 2007. "Contract Farming: Theory and Practice," Monographs: Applied Economics, AgEcon Search, number 259070, September.
- Altman, Ira J. & Boessen, Chris & Sanders, Dwight, 2008. "Contracting for Biomass: Supply Chain Strategies for Renewable Energy," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2008, pages 1-7.
- Furesi, Roberto & Martino, Gaetano & Pulina, Pietro, 2006. "Contractual Choice and Food Safety Strategy: Some Empirical Findings in Italian Poultry Sector," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7715, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hrabrin BACHEV, 2010. "Framework For Analisis Of Agrarian Contracts," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(1), pages 39-66, March.
- Chris Boessen & Joe Parcell & Jason Franken & John Lawrence & Ron Plain & Glenn Grimes, 2010. "Producer perceptions and attitudes toward hog marketing contracts," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 405-424.
- Martinez, Stephen W., 2002. "Vertical Coordination Of Marketing Systems: Lessons From The Poultry, Egg, And Pork Industries," Agricultural Economics Reports 34051, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Nigel Key, 2005. "How much do farmers value their independence?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(1), pages 117-126, July.
- Christopher G. Davis & Jeffrey M. Gillespie, 2007.
"Factors Affecting the Selection of Business Arrangements by U.S. Hog Farmers,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 331-348.
- Christopher G. Davis & Jeffrey M. Gillespie, 2007. "Factors Affecting the Selection of Business Arrangements by U.S. Hog Farmers," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 331-348.
- Dautzenberg, Kirsti & Hanf, Jon, 2008. "Biofuel chain development in Germany: Organisation, opportunities, and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 485-489, January.
- Jensen, Kimberly L. & Clark, Christopher D. & Ellis, Pamela & English, Burton C. & Menard, R. Jamey & Walsh, Marie E., 2006. "Farmer Willingness to Grow Switchgrass for Energy Production," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21355, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hansen, Mark H. & Morrow, J.L., Jr. & Batista, Juan C., 2002. "The Impact Of Trust On Cooperative Membership Retention, Performance, And Satisfaction: An Exploratory Study," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19.
- Brian Roe & Thomas L. Sporleder & Betsy Belleville, 2004. "Hog Producer Preferences for Marketing Contract Attributes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 115-123.
- Nigel Key & William McBride, 2003. "Production Contracts and Productivity in the U.S. Hog Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 121-133.
- Epplin, Francis M. & Clark, Christopher D. & Roberts, Roland K. & Hwang, Seonghuyk, 2007.
"AJAE Appendix: Challenges to the Development of a Dedicated Energy Crop,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics APPENDICES,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1-13, December.
- Francis M. Epplin & Christopher D. Clark & Roland K. Roberts & Seonghuyk Hwang, 2007. "Challenges to the Development of a Dedicated Energy Crop," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1296-1302.
- Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Eidman, Vernon R., 1998.
"The Effect of Risk and Autonomy on Independent Hog Producers' Contracting Decisions,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 175-188, July.
- Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Eidman, Vernon R., 1998. "The Effect Of Risk And Autonomy On Independent Hog Producers' Contracting Decisions," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-14, July.
- World Bank, 2005. "The Dynamics of Vertical Coordination in Agrifood Chains in Eastern Europe and Central Asia : Implications for Policy and World Bank Operations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8806, The World Bank.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Raymond M. Leuthold, 2000. "The Role of Farmers' Behavioral Attitudes and Heterogeneity in Futures Contracts Usage," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 908-919.
- Harvey S. James Jr. & Michael E. Sykuta, 2006. "Farmer trust in producer- and investor-owned firms: Evidence from Missouri corn and soybean producers," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 135-153.
- Lunnan, Anders, 1997. "Agriculture-based biomass energy supply -- a survey of economic issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 573-582, May.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply Chain Management; Vertikale Koordination; Vertragsgestaltung; Bioenergie; Biogas;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2013-04-13 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:daredp:1303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iagoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.