Agriculture-based biomass energy supply -- a survey of economic issues
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Randall Reese & Satheesh V. Aradhyula & Jason F. Shogren & Shaine Tyson, 1992. "Biomass as Sustainable Energy: The Potential and Economic Impacts on U.S. Agriculture," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 92-wp92, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Anderson, Kym, 1995.
"Agricultural Competitiveness After the Uruguay Round,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(03), December.
- Anderson, Kym, 1995. "Agricultural Competitiveness After the Uruguay Round," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148786, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Brunstad, Rolf Jens & Gaasland, Ivar & Vardal, Erling, 1995. "Agriculture as a provider of public goods: a case study for Norway," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), October.
- Brunstad, Rolf Jens & Gaasland, Ivar & Vardal, Erling, 1995. "Agriculture as a provider of public goods: a case study for Norway," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 39-49, October.
- Radetzki, Marian, 1997. "The economics of biomass in industrialized countries: an overview," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 545-554, May.
- Sedjo, Roger A., 1997. "The economics of forest-based biomass supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 559-566, May.
- Bruce L. Gardner, 1996. "Agricultural Economics in the Policy Arena: The 1995 Farm Bill," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 155-165.
- Fruin, Jerry E. & Rotsios, Konstantinos & Halbach, Daniel Walter, 1996. "Minnesota Ethanol Production And It'S Transportation Requirements," Staff Papers 14018, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- de Oliveira, Adilson, 1991. "Reassessing the Brazilian alcohol programme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 47-55.
- Hall, D. O., 1991. "Biomass energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 711-737, October.
- Vollebergh, Herman, 1997. "Environmental externalities and social optimality in biomass markets: waste-to-energy in The Netherlands and biofuels in France," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 605-621, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:25:y:1997:i:6:p:573-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.