An Economic Analysis of the Use of Water Hyacinth for Phytoremediation and Biogas Production in Dianchi Lake, China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thornley, Patricia, 2006. "Increasing biomass based power generation in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2087-2099, October.
- Lunnan, Anders, 1997. "Agriculture-based biomass energy supply -- a survey of economic issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 573-582, May.
- Brown, Bettina B. & Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Gordon, Robert, 2007. "Impact of single versus multiple policy options on the economic feasibility of biogas energy production: Swine and dairy operations in Nova Scotia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4597-4610, September.
More about this item
Keywordspollution; waste; China;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-08-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-08-05 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-08-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eep:report:rr2013025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eepsesg.html .