Applying Transaction Cost Economics: A Note on Biomass Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Altman, Ira J. & Boessen, Chris & Sanders, Dwight, 2008. "Contracting for Biomass: Supply Chain Strategies for Renewable Energy," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Altman, Ira J. & Johnson, Thomas G. & Moon, Wanki, . "Organizational Preferences and Producer Characteristics in Biomass Supply Chains," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia.
- Mark, Tyler B. & Detre, Joshua D. & Darby, Paul M. & Salassi, Michael E., 2014. "Facilitating small grain production system innovation in the Western Cape, South Africa," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 3(2), January.
- Granoszewski, Karol & Spiller, Achim, 2013. "Langfristige Rohstoffsicherung in der Supply Chain Biogas: Status Quo und Potenziale vertraglicher Zusammenarbeit," DARE Discussion Papers 1303, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Moncada, J.A. & Lukszo, Z. & Junginger, M. & Faaij, A. & Weijnen, M., 2017. "A conceptual framework for the analysis of the effect of institutions on biofuel supply chains," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 895-915.
- Ebadian, Mahmood & Sowlati, Taraneh & Sokhansanj, Shahab & Townley-Smith, Lawrence & Stumborg, Mark, 2013. "Modeling and analysing storage systems in agricultural biomass supply chain for cellulosic ethanol production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 840-849.
- Altman, Ira & Bergtold, Jason & Sanders, Dwight & Johnson, Tom, 2015. "Willingness to supply biomass for bioenergy production: A random parameter truncated analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-10.
- Altman, Ira J. & Johnson, Thomas G. & Moon, Wanki, 2008. "Producer Preferences and Characteristics in Biomass Supply Chains," WERA-72 Annual Meeting, June 18-20, 2008, Santa Clara, California 93420, WERA-72 (formerly WCC-72): Western Education\Extension and Research Activities Committee on Agribusiness.
More about this item
Keywordsbiomass supply chains; organization; transaction cost; Agribusiness; Demand and Price Analysis; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:62290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.