General, Process-Oriented Model for Two Competing Plant Species (A)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:260:y:2013:i:c:p:62-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kiniry, James R. & Bean, Brent & Xie, Yun & Chen, Pei-yu, 2004. "Maize yield potential: critical processes and simulation modeling in a high-yielding environment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 45-56, October.
- Timmons, David, 2013. "Social Cost of Biomass Energy from Switchgrass in Western Massachusetts," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(1), April.
- Ascough II, J.C. & Andales, A.A. & Sherrod, L.A. & McMaster, G.S. & Hansen, N.C. & DeJonge, K.C. & Fathelrahman, E.M. & Ahuja, L.R. & Peterson, G.A. & Hoag, D.L., 2010. "Simulating landscape catena effects in no-till dryland agroecosystems using GPFARM," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(8), pages 569-584, October.
- Gao, Yang & Duan, Aiwang & Qiu, Xinqiang & Liu, Zugui & Sun, Jingsheng & Zhang, Junpeng & Wang, Hezhou, 2010. "Distribution of roots and root length density in a maize/soybean strip intercropping system," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 199-212, December.
- Jakubowski, Wojciech & Szulczewski, Wiesław & Żyromski, Andrzej & Biniak-Pieróg, Małgorzata, 2016. "The estimation of basket willow (Salix viminalis) yield – New approach, Part II: Theoretical model and its practical application," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 843-851.
- Luedeling, Eike & Smethurst, Philip J. & Baudron, Frédéric & Bayala, Jules & Huth, Neil I. & van Noordwijk, Meine & Ong, Chin K. & Mulia, Rachmat & Lusiana, Betha & Muthuri, Catherine & Sinclair, Ferg, 2016. "Field-scale modeling of tree–crop interactions: Challenges and development needs," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 51-69.
- Zand-Parsa, Sh. & Sepaskhah, A.R. & Ronaghi, A., 2006. "Development and evaluation of integrated water and nitrogen model for maize," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 227-256, March.
- Moriasi, Daniel N. & King, Kevin W. & Bosch, David D. & Bjorneberg, Dave L. & Teet, Stephen & Guzman, Jorge A. & Williams, Mark R., 2016. "Framework to parameterize and validate APEX to support deployment of the nutrient tracking tool," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 146-164.
- Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & He, Lixia, 2008. "Risk and Return for Bioenergy Crops under Alternative Contracting Arrangements," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6842, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1337-:d:106497 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:210:y:2008:i:3:p:312-326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Napoli, Marco & Orlandini, Simone, 2015. "Evaluating the Arc-SWAT2009 in predicting runoff, sediment, and nutrient yields from a vineyard and an olive orchard in Central Italy," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 51-62.
- Iqbal, M. Anjum & Shen, Yanjun & Stricevic, Ruzica & Pei, Hongwei & Sun, Hongyoung & Amiri, Ebrahim & Penas, Angel & del Rio, Sara, 2014. "Evaluation of the FAO AquaCrop model for winter wheat on the North China Plain under deficit irrigation from field experiment to regional yield simulation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 61-72.
- Xie, Yun & Kiniry, James R. & Williams, Jimmy R., 2003. "The ALMANAC model's sensitivity to input variables," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-16, October.
- Behrman, K.D. & Norfleet, M.L. & Williams, J., 2016. "Methods to estimate plant available water for simulation models," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 72-77.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:14:p:2430-2447 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dzotsi, K.A. & Basso, B. & Jones, J.W., 2015. "Parameter and uncertainty estimation for maize, peanut and cotton using the SALUS crop model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 31-47.
- Mahbod, Mehdi & Zand-Parsa, Shahrokh & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza, 2015. "Modification of maize simulation model for predicting growth and yield of winter wheat under different applied water and nitrogen," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 18-34.
- Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & He, Lixia & Jensen, Kimberly L. & English, Burton C. & Willis, Kaelin, 2008. "Estimating Agricultural Impacts of Expanded Ethanol Production: Policy Implications for Water Demand and Quality," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6700, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sumin Kim & James R. Kiniry & Amber S. Williams & Norman Meki & Lewis Gaston & Melinda Brakie & Alan Shadow & Felix B. Fritschi & Yanqi Wu, 2017. "Adaptation of C 4 Bioenergy Crop Species to Various Environments within the Southern Great Plains of USA," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-17, January.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:250:y:2013:i:c:p:101-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Żyromski, Andrzej & Szulczewski, Wiesław & Biniak-Pieróg, Małgorzata & Jakubowski, Wojciech, 2016. "The estimation of basket willow (Salix viminalis) yield – New approach. Part I: Background and statistical description," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1118-1126.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .