The Economics Of Growing And Delivering Cellulosic Feedstocks In The Beaumont, Texas Area
We estimate the contract prices that must be paid to grow cellulosic energy crops, and the costs of harvesting and transporting those crops in the Beaumont, TX area. Results indicate that the delivered price would range between $54 and $101 per ton of dry matter depending on the specific crop.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ben C. French, 1960. "Some Considerations in Estimating Assembly Cost Functions for Agricultural Processing Operations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 42(4), pages 767-778.
- Richardson, James W. & Klose, Steven L. & Gray, Allan W., 2000.
"An Applied Procedure For Estimating And Simulating Multivariate Empirical (Mve) Probability Distributions In Farm-Level Risk Assessment And Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(02), August.
- Richardson, James W. & Klose, Steven L. & Gray, Allan W., 2000. "An Applied Procedure for Estimating and Simulating Multivariate Empirical (MVE) Probability Distributions In Farm-Level Risk Assessment and Policy Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 299-315, August.
- Richardson, James W. & Herbst, Brian K. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Anderson, David P. & Klose, Steven L. & Gill, Robert Chope, II, 2006. "Risk Assessment in Economic Feasibility Analysis: The Case of Ethanol Production in Texas," Research Reports 42095, Texas A&M University, Agricultural and Food Policy Center.
- Francis M. Epplin & Christopher D. Clark & Roland K. Roberts & Seonghuyk Hwang, 2007. "Challenges to the Development of a Dedicated Energy Crop," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1296-1302.
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:32:y:2000:i:2:p:299-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tembo, Gelson & Epplin, Francis M. & Huhnke, Raymond L., 2003. "Integrative Investment Appraisal of a Lignocellulosic Biomass-to-Ethanol Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)