Potential for Tradable Water Allocation and Rights in Jordan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Ramirez, Octavio A. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya, 2010. "Potential for Tradable Water Allocation and Rights in Jordan," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56452, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brett Day, 2007. "Distribution-free estimation with interval-censored contingent valuation data: troubles with Turnbull?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(4), pages 777-795, August.
- Charles W. Howe & Jeffrey K. Lazo & Kenneth R. Weber, 1990. "The Economic Impacts of Agriculture-to-Urban Water Transfers on the Area of Origin: A Case Study of the Arkansas River Valley in Colorado," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1200-1204.
- Taylor, R. Garth & Young, Robert A., 1995. "Rural-To-Urban Water Transfers: Measuring Direct Foregone Benefits Of Irrigation Water Under Uncertain Water Supplies," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- Zhou, Yuan & Zhang, Yili & Abbaspour, Karim C. & Mosler, Hans-Joachim & Yang, Hong, 2009. "Economic impacts on farm households due to water reallocation in China's Chaobai watershed," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 883-891, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taleb Abu-Sharar & Emad Al-Karablieh & Munther Haddadin, 2012. "Role of Virtual Water in Optimizing Water Resources Management in Jordan," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(14), pages 3977-3993, November.
More about this item
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:87:y:2011:iv:1:p:595-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .