Distribution-free estimation with interval-censored contingent valuation data: troubles with Turnbull?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haab, Timothy C. & McConnell, Kenneth E., 1997.
"Referendum Models and Negative Willingness to Pay: Alternative Solutions,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 251-270, February.
- Timothy C. Haab & Kenneth E. McConnell, "undated". "Referendum Models and Negative Willingness to Pay: Alternative Solutions," Working Papers 9610, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Yuying An & Roberto Ayala, 1996.
"Nonparametric Estimation of a Survivor Function with Across- Interval-Censored Data,"
- An, Mark Yuying & Ayala, Roberto A., 1996. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Survivor Function with Across-Interval-Censored Data," Working Papers 96-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Paulo Nunes & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2004. "Can People Value Protection against Invasive Marine Species? Evidence from a Joint TC–CV Survey in the Netherlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(4), pages 517-532, August.
- Mattias Boman & Göran Bostedt & Bengt Kriström, 1999. "Obtaining Welfare Bounds in Discrete-Response Valuation Studies: A Non-Parametric Approach," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(2), pages 284-294.
- Creel, Michael & Loomis, John, 1997.
"Semi-nonparametric Distribution-Free Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 341-358, March.
- Creel, M. & Loomis, J., 1995. "Semi-Nonparametric Distribution-Free Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 273.94, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Joseph C. Cooper & Michael Hanemann & Giovanni Signorello, 2002.
"One-and-One-Half-Bound Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(4), pages 742-750, November.
- Cooper, Joseph C. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Signorello, Giovanni, 2001. "One-and-One-Half Bound Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt09c663b2, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Cooper, Joseph C. & Hanemann, W.M. & Signorello, Giovanni, 2002. "One and One-Half Bound Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation," MPRA Paper 17190, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2002.
- Kerr, Geoffrey N., 2000. "Dichotomous choice contingent valuation probability distributions," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(2), June.
- Richard C. Ready & Dayuan Hu, 1995. "Statistical Approaches to the Fat Tail Problem for Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 71(4), pages 491-499.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zapata, Samuel D. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Carpio, Carlos E. & Lamie, R. David, 2016. "Does E-Commerce Help Farmersâ€™ Markets? Measuring the Impact of MarketMaker," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(2), July.
- Carlos E. Carpio, & Octavio A. Ramirez, & Tullaya Boonsaeng, 2011.
"Potential for Tradable Water Allocation and Rights in Jordan,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(4), pages 595-609.
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Ramirez, Octavio A. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya, 2010. "Potential for Tradable Water Allocation and Rights in Jordan," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56452, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Zapata, Samuel D. & Carpio, Carlos E., 2014. "Distribution-free Methods for Estimation of Willingness to Pay Models Using Discrete Response Valuation Data," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170453, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsInterval-censored data; Turnbull’s self-consistent algorithm; Nonparametric maximum likelihood; Contingent valuation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:37:y:2007:i:4:p:777-795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.