Quadratic Single And Multi-Commodity Models Of Spatial Equilibrium: A Simplified Exposition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Coleman, Jonathan R., 1986.
"An Evaluation of the Influence of Exchange Rates on the Canadian Red Meat Sector,"
156229, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Coleman, Jonathan R., 1986. "An Evaluation of the Influence of Exchange Rates on the Canadian Red Meat Sector," Working Papers 244739, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jang, Joonkyung, 1992. "A spatial equilibrium analysis of the impact of transportation costs and policy changes on the export of U.S. beef and feed grains," ISU General Staff Papers 1992010108000017632, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Seyed Habibollah Mosavi, 2016. "Energy price reform and food markets: the case of bread supply chain in Iran," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 169-179, March.
- Batterham, Robert L. & MacAulay, T. Gordon, 1994. "Price-Linked Farm And Spatial Equilibrium Models," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(2), pages 1-28, August.
- Nuñez, Hector M., 2016. "Biofuel Potential in Mexico: Land Use, Economic and Environmental Effects," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236067, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nunez, H., 2018. "Building a Bioethanol Market in Mexico," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275921, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- MacAulay, T. Gordon & Batterham, Robert L. & Fisher, Brian S., 1989. "Solution Of Spatial Trading Systems With Concave Cubic Programming," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(3), pages 1-17, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:29:y:1981:i:1:p:21-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.