Solution Of Spatial Trading Systems With Concave Cubic Programming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Larry J. Martin, 1981. "Quadratic Single And Multi-Commodity Models Of Spatial Equilibrium: A Simplified Exposition," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 29(1), pages 21-48, February.
- MacKinnon, James G., 1975.
"An algorithm for the generalized transportation problem,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 445-464, December.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1975. "An Algorithm for the Generalized Transportation Problem," Working Papers 184, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- B. S. Fisher, 1981. "The Impact of Changing Marketing Margins on Farm Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(2), pages 261-263.
- Piggott, Roley R. & Small, Annette M. & Dumsday, Robert G. & Wright, Vic, 1987. "Short-Run Costs And Throughput Variability For A Nsw Abattoir," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(01), April.
- Rowse, John, 1981. "Solving the generalized transportation problem," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 57-68, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drynan, Ross G. & Perich, M. & Batterham, Robert L. & Whelan, S.P., 1994. "The Effects of Policy Changes on the Production and Sales of Milk in New South Wales," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 62(02), August.
- Batterham, Robert L. & MacAulay, T. Gordon, 1994. "Price-Linked Farm And Spatial Equilibrium Models," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(02), August.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22998. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.