Soil Erosion, Intertemporal Profit, And The Soil Conservation Decision
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pagoulatos, Angelos & Debertin, David L. & Sjarkowi, Fachurrozi, 1989. "Soil Erosion, Intertemporal Profit, and the Soil Conservation Decision," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 55-62, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pagoulatos, Angelos & Debertin, David L. & Sjarkowi, Fachrurrozie, 1987. "Soil Erosion and Yield Uncertainty in the Soil Conservation Decision," Agricultural Economics Research Reports 140066, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, John G. & Lovejoy, Stephen B., 1991. "Integrated Assessment Of Environmental Effects From Agricultural Production," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 20(1), April.
- Uri, Noel D., 1999. "Energy and the use of conservation tillage in US agriculture," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 299-306, May.
- Amrita Chatterjee & Arpita Ghose, 2016. "A dynamic economic model of soil conservation and drought tolerance involving genetically modified crops," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 18(1), pages 40-66, October.
- Uri, Noel D., 1998. "Impact of the price of energy on the use of conservation tillage in agriculture in the USA," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 225-240, August.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.