Estimation Of Soil Erosion Time Paths: The Value Of Soil Moisture And Topsoil Depth Information
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farzin, Y Hossein, 1984. "The Effect of the Discount Rate on Depletion of Exhaustible Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(5), pages 841-851, October.
- G. C. Kooten & Ward P. Weisensel & E. Jong, 1989. "Estimating the Costs of Soil Erosion in Saskatchewan," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(1), pages 63-75, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, John G. & Lovejoy, Stephen B., 1991. "Integrated Assessment Of Environmental Effects From Agricultural Production," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 20(1), April.
- Smith, Elwin G. & Lerohl, Mel L. & Messele, Teklay & Janzen, H. Henry, 2000. "Soil Quality Attribute Time Paths: Optimal Levels And Values," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Smith, Elwin G. & Lerohl, Mel L. & Messele, Teklay, 1999. "Optimum Soil Quality Attribute Levels And Values," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35697, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:nbr:nberch:13943 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christine L. Carroll & Colin A. Carter & Rachael E. Goodhue & C.-Y. Cynthia Lin Lawell, 2017. "Crop Disease and Agricultural Productivity," NBER Chapters,in: Understanding Productivity Growth in Agriculture National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.