Contracting For Nonpoint-Source Pollution Abatement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Olof Bystrom & DANIEL W. BROMLEY, 1996. "Contracting for Non-Point-Source Pollution Abatement," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 392, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Michael L. & Adams, Richard M. & Miller, Stanley F., 1992. "Farm-Level Response To Agricultural Effluent Control Strategies: The Case Of The Willamette Valley," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1988. "Uncertainty and incentives for nonpoint pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Xepapadeas, A. P., 1992. "Environmental policy design and dynamic nonpoint-source pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 22-39, July.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Loehman Edna & Dinar Ariel, 1994. "Cooperative Solution of Local Externality Problems: A Case of Mechanism Design Applied to Irrigation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 235-256, May.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, April.
- Cabe, Richard & Herriges, Joseph A., 1992. "The regulation of non-point-source pollution under imperfect and asymmetric information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 134-146, March.
- John B. Braden & Gary V. Johnson & Aziz Bouzaher & David Miltz, 1989. "Optimal Spatial Management of Agricultural Pollution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 404-413.
- Chowdhury, Manzoor E. & Lacewell, Ronald D., 1996. "Implications Of Alternative Policies On Nitrate Contamination Of Groundwater," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Smith, Rodney B.W. & Tomasi, Theodore D., 1995. "Transaction Costs And Agricultural Nonpoint-Source Water Pollution Control Policies," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Goldsmith & Rishi Basak, 2001. "Incentive Contracts and Environmental Performance Indicators," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(4), pages 259-279, December.
- Hansen, Lars Garn & Romstad, Eirik, 2007. "Non-point source regulation -- A self-reporting mechanism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 529-537, May.
- Ricardo Smith Ramírez, 2007. "Testing for information asymmetries in voluntary conservation contracts," Working papers DTE 402, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Dan Protopopescu, 2009. "Dynamic Stackelberg Game with Risk-Averse Players: Optimal Risk-Sharing under Asymmetric Information," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 797.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Harvey, Sallyann, 2004. "Dryland salinity, coordinating action and economic policy: a role for contracts?," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58703, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mitchell, Paul David, 1999. "The theory and practice of green insurance: insurance to encourage the adoption of corn rootworm IPM," ISU General Staff Papers 1999010108000013154, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel W. BROMLEY, 1996.
"The Environmental Implications Of Agriculture,"
401, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Daniel W. Bromley, 1996. "The Environmental Implications of Agriculture," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 401, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Huennemeyer, Anne-Juliane & Rollins, Kimberly S., 2001. "Private Resource Management And Public Trust: Optimal Resource Conservation Contracts Under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 34141, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- DeVuyst, Eric A. & Ipe, Viju C., 1999. "A Group Incentive Contract To Promote Adoption Of Best Management Practices," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Cyril Bourgeois & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2010. "Revisited water-oriented relationships between a set of farmers and an aquifer: accounting for lag effect," Working Papers 2010/06, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Harvey, Sallyann, 2005. "Using contracts to mitigate salinity: an analysis of voluntary cost-sharing agreements," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137926, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.