Transaction Costs And Agricultural Nonpoint-Source Water Pollution Control Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guesnerie, Roger & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1984. "A complete solution to a class of principal-agent problems with an application to the control of a self-managed firm," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 329-369, December.
- Lee, Dwight R. & Misiolek, Walter S., 1986. "Substituting pollution taxation for general taxation: Some implications for efficiency in pollutions taxation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 338-347, December.
- Partha Dasgupta & Peter Hammond & Eric Maskin, 1979. "The Implementation of Social Choice Rules: Some General Results on Incentive Compatibility," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 185-216.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Hansen, 2002. "Regulation of Non-Point Emissions – A Variance Based Mechanism," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(4), pages 303-316, April.
- Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Weersink, Alfons, 1999. "Transaction Costs, Economic Instruments And Environmental Policies," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21588, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Brennan, Donna C., 1999. "Pollution Control Policies For Australian Prawn Farms," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123774, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Weersink, Alfons, 1997. "A review and evaluation of agroecosystem health analysis: The role of economics," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 601-626, December.
- Simanti Banerjee & Frans P. de Vries & Nick Hanley & Daan P. van Soest, 2014.
"The Impact of Information Provision on Agglomeration Bonus Performance: An Experimental Study on Local Networks,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(4), pages 1009-1029.
- Banerjee, Simanti & de Vries, Frans P. & Hanley, Nick & van Soest, Daan, 2013. "The Impact of Information Provision on Agglomeration Bonus Performance: An Experimental Study on Local Networks," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-123, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Banerjee, Simanti & de, Vries Frans & Hanley, Nicholas & van, Soest Daan, 2013. "The Impact of Information Provision on Agglomeration Bonus Performance: An Experimental Study on Local Networks," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-09, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Nurmakhanova, Mira, 2008. "Essays on fall fertilizer application," ISU General Staff Papers 2008010108000016739, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Baerenklau, Kenneth A., 2002. "Green Payment Programs For Nonpoint Source Pollution Control: How Important Is Targeting For Cost-Effectiveness?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Kampas, Athanasios, 2001. "Identifying Common Fallacies in the Choice of Environmental Taxes for Agricultural Pollution Control: The Absence of Transaction Costs and the Normality of Agricultural Pollutants," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(2), August.
- Bystrom, Olof & Bromley, Daniel W., 1998.
"Contracting For Nonpoint-Source Pollution Abatement,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Olof Bystrom & DANIEL W. BROMLEY, 1996. "Contracting for Non-Point-Source Pollution Abatement," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 392, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Collins, Alan R. & Maille, Peter, 2008. "Farmers as Producers of Clean Water: Getting Incentive Payments Right and Encouraging Farmer Participation," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6342, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McCann, Laura M.J. & Easter, K. William, 1998. "Estimating Transaction Costs Of Alternative Policies To Reduce Phosphorous Pollution In The Minnesota River," Staff Papers 13919, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- P. Bontems & N. Turpin & Gilles Rotillon, 2003. "Acceptibility constraints and self-selecting agri-environmental policies," THEMA Working Papers 2003-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2002. "Agriculture and the environment," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1249-1313 Elsevier.
- Philippe Bontems & Gilles Rotillon & Nadine Turpin, 2008. "Acceptable reforms of agri-environmental policies," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 118(6), pages 847-883.
- Carmen Arguedas & Daan Soest, 2011. "Optimal Conservation Programs, Asymmetric Information and the Role of Fixed Costs," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(2), pages 305-323, October.
- Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Howitt, Richard E. & Farzin, Y. Hossein, 2003. "An information-theoretical analysis of budget-constrained nonpoint source pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 106-130, July.
- Athanasios Kampas & Ben White, 2004. "Administrative Costs and Instrument Choice for Stochastic Non-point Source Pollutants," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 109-133, February.
- Philippe Bontems & Gilles Rotillon & Nadine Turpin, 2005. "Self-Selecting Agri-environmental Policieswith an Application to the Don Watershed," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(3), pages 275-301, July.
- Alfons Weersink & John R. Livernois & Jason F. Shogren & James S. Shortle, 1998. "Economic Instruments and Environmental Policy in Agriculture," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(3), pages 309-327, September.
- Lars Hansen, 1999. "A deposit-refund system applied to non-point nitrogen emissions from agriculture," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 2(4), pages 231-247, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.