Non-point source regulation -- A self-reporting mechanism
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shavell, Steven, 1987. "The Optimal Use of Nonmonetary Sanctions as a Deterrent," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 584-592, September.
- Larry Karp, 2005.
"Nonpoint Source Pollution Taxes and Excessive Tax Burden,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(2), pages 229-251, 06.
- Karp, Larry, 1998. "Nonpoint Source Pollution Taxes and Excessive Tax Burden," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4z62b52k, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Horan, Richard D. & Shortle, James S. & Abler, David G., 1998. "Ambient Taxes When Polluters Have Multiple Choices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 186-199, September.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1988. "Uncertainty and incentives for nonpoint pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Millock Katrin & Salanié François, 2005. "Nonpoint Source Pollution When Polluters Might Cooperate," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-27, July.
- Katrin Millock & Francois Salanie, 2005. "Nonpoint Source Pollution When Polluters Might Cooperate," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270332, HAL.
- Bystrom, Olof & Bromley, Daniel W., 1998. "Contracting For Nonpoint-Source Pollution Abatement," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Olof Bystrom & DANIEL W. BROMLEY, 1996. "Contracting for Non-Point-Source Pollution Abatement," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 392, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Lars Hansen, 1998. "A Damage Based Tax Mechanism for Regulation of Non-Point Emissions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 99-112, July.
- Romstad, Eirik, 2003. "Team approaches in reducing nonpoint source pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 71-78, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)