Illegal Landings: An Aggregate Catch Self-Reporting Mechanism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horan, Richard D. & Shortle, James S. & Abler, David G., 1998. "Ambient Taxes When Polluters Have Multiple Choices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 186-199, September.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1988. "Uncertainty and incentives for nonpoint pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Jensen, Frank & Vestergaard, Niels, 2002. "Moral hazard problems in fisheries regulation: the case of illegal landings and discard," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 281-299, November.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1969. "On Models of Commercial Fishing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(2), pages 181-198, March/Apr.
- Jon G. Sutinen & Peder Andersen, 1985. "The Economics of Fisheries Law Enforcement," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(4), pages 387-397.
- Parzival Copes, 1986. "A Critical Review of the Individual Quota as a Device in Fisheries Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291.
- Hansen, Lars Garn & Romstad, Eirik, 2007. "Non-point source regulation -- A self-reporting mechanism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 529-537, May.
- Squires Dale & Alauddin Mohammad & Kirkley James, 1994. "Individual Transferable Quota Markets and Investment Decisions in the Fixed Gear Sablefish Industry," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 185-204, September.
- Ragnar Arnason, 1990. "Minimum Information Management in Fisheries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(3), pages 630-653, August.
- Wilen, James E., 2000. "Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 306-327, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, Frank & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2016.
"A corporate-crime perspective on fisheries: liability rules and non-compliance,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 371-392, June.
- Jensen, Frank & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2015. "A Corporate-Crime Perspective on Fisheries: Liability Rules and Non-Compliance," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 20/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Flaaten, Ola & Schulz, Carl Erik, 2010. "Triple win for trade in renewable resource goods by use of export taxes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1076-1082, March.
- Jensen, Frank, 2008. "Uncertainty and asymmetric information: An overview," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 89-103, January.
- Margrethe Aanesen & Claire W. Armstrong, 2016. "The Political Game of European Fisheries Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(4), pages 745-763, April.
- Jens Abildtrup & Frank Jensen, 2012. "The Regulation of Hunting: A Population Tax," IFRO Working Paper 2012/2, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Jens Abildtrup & Franck Jensen, 2014.
"The regulation of hunting: A game population based tax on hunters,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 95(3), pages 281-298.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Jensen, Frank, 2014. "The regulation of hunting: A game population based tax on hunters," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 95(03), pages 281-298, September.
- Frank Jensen & Niels Vestergaard, 2004. "Fisheries Management with Multiple Market Failures," Working Papers 54/04, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Margrethe Aanesen & Claire Armstrong, 2013. "Stakeholder Influence and Optimal Regulations: A Common-Agency Analysis of Ecosystem-Based Fisheries Regulations," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 169(2), pages 320-338, June.
- Lars Gårn Hansen & Frank Jensen & Eirik S. Amundsen, 2014.
"Regulating Groundwater Use in Developing Countries: A Feasible Instrument for Public Intervention,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 170(2), pages 317-335, June.
- Lars Gårn Hansen & Frank Jensen & Eirik S. Amundsen, 2011. "Regulating groundwater use in developing countries: a feasible instrument for public intervention," IFRO Working Paper 2011/3, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- José Santiago Arroyo Mina, 2012. "Dilemas sociales de la pesca en el pacífico colombiano: un análisis desde la teoría de juegos," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, June.
- Margrethe Aanesen & Claire W. Armstrong, 2014. "The Implications of Environmental NGO Involvement in Fisheries Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(3), pages 560-573.
- Nøstbakken, Linda, 2008. "Fisheries law enforcement--A survey of the economic literature," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 293-300, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:88:y:2006:i:4:p:974-985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .