Revisited water-oriented relationships between a set of farmers and an aquifer: accounting for lag effect
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asea, Patrick K. & Zak, Paul J., 1999. "Time-to-build and cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1155-1175, August.
- Ulrich Brandt-Pollmann & Ralph Winkler & Sebastian Sager & Ulf Moslener & Johannes Schlöder, 2008.
"Numerical Solution of Optimal Control Problems with Constant Control Delays,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 181-206, March.
- Ulrich Brandt-Pollmann & Ralph Winkler & Sebastian Sager & Ulf Moslener & Johannes P. Schlöder, 2006. "Numerical solution of optimal control problems with constant control delays," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/59, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, March.
- Winkler, Ralph, 2011. "A Note On The Optimal Control Of Stocks Accumulating With A Delay," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 565-578, September.
- Bystrom, Olof & Bromley, Daniel W., 1998.
"Contracting For Nonpoint-Source Pollution Abatement,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Olof Bystrom & DANIEL W. BROMLEY, 1996. "Contracting for Non-Point-Source Pollution Abatement," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 392, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Xepapadeas, A. P., 1991. "Environmental policy under imperfect information: Incentives and moral hazard," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 113-126, March.
- Phoebe Koundouri, 2004.
"Current Issues in the Economics of Groundwater Resource Management,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 703-740, December.
- Phoebe Koundouri, "undated". "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," DEOS Working Papers 0402, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe, 2004. "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," MPRA Paper 38425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Picard, Pierre, 1995. "An incentive approach to land set-aside programs," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1487-1509, October.
- Shortle, James S & Horan, Richard D, 2001. " The Economics of Nonprofit Pollution Control," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 255-289, July.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1988. "Uncertainty and incentives for nonpoint pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Lacroix, Anne & Beaudoin, Nicolas & Makowski, David, 2005. "Agricultural water nonpoint pollution control under uncertainty and climate variability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 115-127, April.
- Cabe, Richard & Herriges, Joseph A., 1992. "The regulation of non-point-source pollution under imperfect and asymmetric information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 134-146, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & Leandri, Marc, 2014.
"Optimal pollution control with distributed delays,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 24-32.
- Emmanuelle AUGERAUD-VERON & Marc LEANDRI, 2013. "Optimal pollution control with distributed delays," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Marc Leandri & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2013. "Optimal pollution control with distributed delays," Post-Print hal-00798294, HAL.
- Marc Leandri & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2014. "Optimal pollution control with distributed delays," Post-Print hal-01181235, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-point source pollution; Farming pollution; Aquifer; Nitrate; Time lag; Optimal control; Mechanism design;
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:apu:wpaper:2010/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RÃ©gis Grateau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epinrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.