The relative cost-efficiency of arable nitrogen management in Sweden
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew J. Plantinga, 1996. "The Effect of Agricultural Policies on Land Use and Environmental Quality," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1082-1091.
- Douglas M. Larson & Gloria E. Helfand & Brett W. House, 1996. "Second-Best Tax Policies to Reduce Nonpoint Source Pollution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1108-1117.
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "On Taxation and the Control of Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 307-322, June.
- Richard D. Horan & James S. Shortle & David G. Abler, 1999. "Green Payments for Nonpoint Pollution Control," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1210-1215.
- Vandyke, Laura S. & Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W., 1999.
"Impacts Of Within-Farm Soil Variability On Nitrogen Pollution Control Costs,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(01), April.
- VanDyke, Laura S. & Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W., 1999. "Impacts of Within-Farm Soil Variability on Nitrogen Pollution Control Costs," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 149-159, April.
- Huang, Wen-Yuan & Uri, Noel D., 1992. "An assessment of alternative agricultural policies to reduce nitrogen fertilizer use," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 213-234, June.
- John B. Braden & Gary V. Johnson & Aziz Bouzaher & David Miltz, 1989. "Optimal Spatial Management of Agricultural Pollution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 404-413.
- Swinbank, Alan, 1999. "CAP Reform and the WTO: Compatibility and Developments," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 389-407, August.
- Paul V. Preckel & David Harrington & Robert Dubman, 2002. "Primal/Dual Positive Math Programming: Illustrated Through an Evaluation of the Impacts of Market Resistance to Genetically Modified Grains," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 679-690.
- Fleming, R. A. & Adams, R. M., 1997. "The Importance of Site-Specific Information in the Design of Policies to Control Pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 347-358, July.
- Turner, R. Kerry & Georgiou, Stavros & Gren, Ing-Marie & Wulff, Fredric & Barrett, Scott & Soderqvist, Tore & Bateman, Ian J. & Folke, Carl & Langaas, Sindre & Zylicz, Tomasz, 1999. "Managing nutrient fluxes and pollution in the Baltic: an interdisciplinary simulation study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 333-352, August.
- Bystrom, Olof, 1998. "The nitrogen abatement cost in wetlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 321-331, September.
- Vatn, Arild & Bakken, Lars & Botterweg, Peter & Romstad, Eirik, 1999. "ECECMOD: an interdisciplinary modelling system for analyzing nutrient and soil losses from agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 189-206, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:47:y:2003:i:1:p:53-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.