Reducing nutrient loads from dairy farms: a bioeconomic model with endogenous feeding and land use
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jussi Lankoski & Markku Ollikainen, 2003. "Agri-environmental externalities: a framework for designing targeted policies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 51-75, March.
- Goetz, Renan-Ulrich & Keusch, Alois, 2005. "Dynamic efficiency of soil erosion and phosphor reduction policies combining economic and biophysical models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 201-218, January.
- Yap, Crystal & Foster, Kenneth A. & Preckel, Paul V. & Doering, Otto C., III & Richert, Brian T., 2004.
"Mitigating the Compliance Cost of a Phosphorus-Based Swine Manure Management Policy,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 1-12, April.
- Yap, Crystal & Foster, Ken & Preckel, Paul & Doering, Otto & Richert, Brian, 2004. "Mitigating the Compliance Cost of a Phosphorus-Based Swine Manure Management Policy," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 23-34, April.
- David Letson & Noel Gollehon & Catherine Kascak & Vincent Breneman & Carlyle Mose, 1998. "Confined Animal Production and Groundwater Protection," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(2), pages 348-364.
- Brady, Mark, 2003. "The relative cost-efficiency of arable nitrogen management in Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 53-70, November.
- Berntsen, J. & Petersen, B. M. & Jacobsen, B. H. & Olesen, J. E. & Hutchings, N. J., 2003. "Evaluating nitrogen taxation scenarios using the dynamic whole farm simulation model FASSET," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 817-839, June.
- Robert Innes, 2000. "The Economics of Livestock Waste and Its Regulation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 97-117.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J. & Dalzell, Brent J., 2004.
"Metamodelling phosphorus best management practices for policy use: a frontier approach,"
Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 63-74, January.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J. & Dalzell, Brent J., 2004. "Metamodelling phosphorus best management practices for policy use: a frontier approach," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 30(1), January.
- Koikkalainen, Kauko & Laukkanen, Marita & Helin, Janne, 2006. "Abatement costs for agricultural nitrogen and phosphorus loads: a case study of South-Western Finland," Discussion Papers 11867, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Antti Iho, 2010. "Spatially optimal steady-state phosphorus policies in crop production," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 187-208, June.
- Turner, R. Kerry & Georgiou, Stavros & Gren, Ing-Marie & Wulff, Fredric & Barrett, Scott & Soderqvist, Tore & Bateman, Ian J. & Folke, Carl & Langaas, Sindre & Zylicz, Tomasz, 1999. "Managing nutrient fluxes and pollution in the Baltic: an interdisciplinary simulation study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 333-352, August.
- Schnitkey, Gary D. & Miranda, Mario J., 1993. "The Impact Of Pollution Controls On Livestock-Crop Producers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-12, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lotjonen, S. & Temmes, E. & Ollikainen, M., 2018. "Spatial model of dairy farm management, nutrient runoff and greenhouse gas emissions: Private and social optima," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277111, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:45:y:2014:i:2:p:167-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.