Environmental protection of agriculture -clash of policies?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Innes, 2000. "The Economics of Livestock Waste and Its Regulation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 97-117.
- Baylis, Kathy & Peplow, Stephen & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo, 2008. "Agri-environmental policies in the EU and United States: A comparison," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 753-764, May.
- Koikkalainen, Kauko & Laukkanen, Marita & Helin, Janne, 2006. "Abatement costs for agricultural nitrogen and phosphorus loads: a case study of South-Western Finland," Discussion Papers 11867, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Brady, Mark, 2003. "Managing agriculture and water quality," Department of Economics publications 217, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Rabinowicz, Ewa, 1999. "Redesigning the CAP to Meet the Challenges of EU Enlargement and the WTO: What Can Agricultural Economic Research Contribute?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 265-281, August.
- Lehtonen, Heikki & Lankoski, Jussi E. & Niemi, Jyrki S. & Ollikainen, Markku, 2005. "The Impacts of Alternative Policy Scenarios on Multifunctionality," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24459, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsnutrient; abatement cost; non-point source pollution; agriculture; CAP; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Crop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-11-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-11-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .