Redesigning the CAP to Meet the Challenges of EU Enlargement and the WTO: What Can Agricultural Economic Research Contribute?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riera, Pere, 2002. "AGENDA FOR THE 21st CENTURY: NATURAL RESOURCES AND THE ENVIRONMENT. EUROPE," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 173987, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Glebe, Thilo W., 2009. "Enlargement of the European Union: A movement towards the optimal trade bloc size?," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), June.
- Helin, Janne, 2008. "Environmental protection of agriculture -clash of policies?," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6468, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Venturini, Luciano, 2003. "The Food System In Transition: An E.U. Perspective," Working Papers 14362, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Roberto Henke, 2002. "From the Mac Sharry Reform to Agenda 2000: The Cap Greening Process," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, May.
- Fabrizio De Filippis & Roberto Henke, 2010. "Cap Between First and Second Pillars: Looking into EU Spending on Agriculture," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, September.
- Glebe, Thilo W. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2006. "Enlargement of Trade Blocs: National Welfare Effects If Trade Is Liberalized," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25529, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:26:y:1999:i:3:p:265-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .