From the Mac Sharry Reform to Agenda 2000: The Cap Greening Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anania, Giovanni, 2003. "The WTO negotiation on agriculture and the common agricultural policy," Studies in Spatial Development: Chapters, in: Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung, Hannover (ed.),Policy vision for sustainable rural economies in an enlarged Europe, volume 4, pages 121-134, ARL – Akademie für Raumentwicklung in der Leibniz-Gemeinschaft.
- Swinbank, Alan, 1999. "CAP Reform and the WTO: Compatibility and Developments," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 389-407, August.
- Gatto, Emilio & Henke, Roberto & Velazquez, Beatriz E., 2002. "The Consistency of Rural Development Policies with the Position of the European Union on NTCS," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24871, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Blandford, David & Fulponi, Linda, 1999. "Emerging Public Concerns in Agriculture: Domestic Policies and International Trade Commitments," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 409-424, August.
- Rabinowicz, Ewa, 1999. "Redesigning the CAP to Meet the Challenges of EU Enlargement and the WTO: What Can Agricultural Economic Research Contribute?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 265-281, August.
- Fabrizio De Filippis & Daniela Storti, 2002. "Le politiche di sviluppo rurale nell´unione europea: un secondo pilastro tutto da inventare," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0025, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gaigné, Carl & Laroche Dupraz, Cathie & Matthews, Alan, 2015.
"Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 91-130, March.
- Carl GAIGNÉ & Cathie LAROCHE DUPRAZ & Alan MATTHEWS, 2015. "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 96(1), pages 91-130.
- GAIGNE, Carl & LAROCHE DUPRAZ, Cathie & MATTHEWS, Alan, . "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement (RAEStud), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 96(1).
- C. Gaigné & Catherine Laroche-Dupraz & Alan Matthews, 2015. "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Post-Print hal-01884928, HAL.
- Kyed, Karsten & Kaergard, Niels & Zobbe, Henrik, 2002. "Multifunctionality and the European Common Agricultural Policy: A Theoretical Problem," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24876, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Blandford, David, 1999. "The Upcoming Round Of Agricultural Trade Negotiations: Possible Us Objectives And Constraints," Agricultural Policy Papers 23682, Massey University, Centre for Applied Economics and Policy Studies.
- Fabrizio De Filippis & Roberto Henke, 2010. "Cap Between First and Second Pillars: Looking into EU Spending on Agriculture," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, September.
- Peterson, Jeffrey M. & Boisvert, Richard N. & de Gorter, Harry, 1999. "Multifunctionality and Optimal Environmental Policies for Agriculture in an Open Economy," Working Papers 127701, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Henke, Roberto & Sardone, Roberta, 2002. "From The First To The Second Pillar Of Cap: Hypotheses Of Direct Aid Modulation In Italy," Working Papers 14799, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy - INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
- Levidow, L. & Bijman, J., 2002. "Farm inputs under pressure from the European food industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 31-45, February.
- Holm-Muller, Karin & Witzke, Heinz Peter, 2002. "Das moderne Konzept der internen Subventionierung als Kriterium zur Identifizierung von Wettbewerbsverzerrungen bei europäischen Agrarumweltmaßnahmen," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 51(05), pages 1-8.
- Brady, Mark, 2003. "The relative cost-efficiency of arable nitrogen management in Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 53-70, November.
- Blandford, David, 1999. "Globalization And Northeast Agriculture: Implications Of The Upcoming Round Of World Trade Negotiations," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 1-9, October.
- Jörg-Volker Schrader, 2000. "CAP reform, the Berlin summit, and EU enlargement," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 35(5), pages 231-242, September.
- Vincent Chatellier & Karine Daniel & Francois Colson, 2002. "Direct payments to European farm further to the CAP reforms (1992 and Agenda 2000) [Les aides directes aux exploitations agricoles européennes suite aux réformes de la PAC (1992 et Agenda 2000)]," Post-Print hal-02681248, HAL.
- Glebe, Thilo W. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2006. "Enlargement of Trade Blocs: National Welfare Effects If Trade Is Liberalized," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25529, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Blacksell Mark, 2010. "Agriculture and landscape in the 21st century Europe: the post-communist transition," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 2(1), pages 13-24, January.
- Helin, Janne, 2008. "Environmental protection of agriculture -clash of policies?," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6468, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Glebe, Thilo W., 2009. "Enlargement of the European Union: A movement towards the optimal trade bloc size?," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), pages 1-10.
- Bimbo, Francesco & Bonanno, Alessandro & Viscecchia, Rosaria & Nardone, Gianluca, 2014. "Market valuation of health claims’ types and strength: the Italian yogurt market," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182738, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Edwards, Geoff & Fraser, Iain, 2001. "Reconsidering agri-environmental policy permitted by the Uruguay round agreement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 313-326, May.
- Zezza, Annalisa, 2002. "The Changing Public Role in Services to Agriculture: The Case of Information," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24902, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thilo W. Glebe & Uwe Latacz-Lohmann, 2008. "Assessing the production and welfare effects of agri-environmental policy: a conceptual analysis," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 1(1), pages 75-92.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Policy; Environmental Management;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.