From the Mac Sharry Reform to Agenda 2000: The Cap Greening Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anania, Giovanni, 2003. "The WTO negotiation on agriculture and the common agricultural policy," Studies in Spatial Development: Chapters,in: Policy vision for sustainable rural economies in an enlarged Europe, pages 121-134 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Swinbank, Alan, 1999. "CAP Reform and the WTO: Compatibility and Developments," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 389-407, August.
- Gatto, Emilio & Henke, Roberto & Velazquez, Beatriz E., 2002. "The Consistency of Rural Development Policies with the Position of the European Union on NTCS," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24871, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Blandford, David & Fulponi, Linda, 1999. "Emerging Public Concerns in Agriculture: Domestic Policies and International Trade Commitments," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 409-424, August.
- Rabinowicz, Ewa, 1999. "Redesigning the CAP to Meet the Challenges of EU Enlargement and the WTO: What Can Agricultural Economic Research Contribute?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 265-281, August.
- Fabrizio De Filippis & Daniela Storti, 2002. "Le politiche di sviluppo rurale nell´unione europea: un secondo pilastro tutto da inventare," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0025, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Policy; Environmental Management;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .