Cap Between First and Second Pillars: Looking into EU Spending on Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Randall, 2002. "Valuing the outputs of multifunctional agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 289-307, July.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Louis-Pascal Mahé, 2009. "Cap Payments after 2013 and Rural Public Goods," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- Henke, Roberto & Sardone, Roberta, 2008. "The fortune of modulation in the process of CAP reform," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44816, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Sckokai, P., 1993. "Interventi Disaccoppiati, Riforma Della Pac E Redditi Agricoli: Una Analisi Qualitativa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11248, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rabinowicz, Ewa, 1999. "Redesigning the CAP to Meet the Challenges of EU Enlargement and the WTO: What Can Agricultural Economic Research Contribute?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 265-281, August.
- Fabrizio De Filippis & Daniela Storti, 2002. "Le politiche di sviluppo rurale nell´unione europea: un secondo pilastro tutto da inventare," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0025, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Zahrnt, Valentin, 2009. "Public Money for Public Goods: Winners and Losers from CAP Reform," ECIPE Working Papers 51300, European Centre for International Political Economy (ECIPE).
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity budget; Cap reform; Direct payments; Rural development; New member states; Public goods;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.