Meeting multiple policy objectives under GHG emission reduction targets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engel, Stefanie & Pagiola, Stefano & Wunder, Sven, 2008. "Designing payments for environmental services in theory and practice: An overview of the issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 663-674, May.
- Holtermann, Sally, 1976. "Alternative Tax Systems to Correct for Externalities, and the Efficiency of Paying Compensation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(169), pages 1-16, February.
- Drake, Lars, 1992. "The Non-market Value of the Swedish Agricultural Landscape," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(3), pages 351-364.
- C. Richard Shumway & Rulon D. Pope & Elizabeth K. Nash, 1984. "Allocatable Fixed Inputs and Jointness in Agricultural Production: Implications for Economic Modeling," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(1), pages 72-78.
- Casamatta, Georges & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo, 2011.
"Optimal taxation with joint production of agriculture and rural amenities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 544-553, September.
- Casamatta, Georges & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo K, 2007. "Optimal Taxation with Joint Production of Agriculture and Rural Amenities," CEPR Discussion Papers 6615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Casamatta, Georges & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 2008. "Optimal taxation with joint production of agriculture and rural amenities," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0nv609hm, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Alan Randall, 2002. "Valuing the outputs of multifunctional agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 289-307, July.
- David R. Harvey, 2003. "Agri-environmental Relationships and Multi-functionality: Further Considerations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 705-725, May.
- Spulber, Daniel F., 1985. "Effluent regulation and long-run optimality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 103-116, June.
- Peterson, Jeffrey M. & Boisvert, Richard N. & de Gorter, Harry, 1999. "Multifunctionality and Optimal Environmental Policies for Agriculture in an Open Economy," Working Papers 127701, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Stevens, Brandt K., 1988. "Fiscal implications of effluent charges and input taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 285-296, September.
- Cattaneo, Andrea & Hellerstein, Daniel & Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Myers, Christina, 2006. "Balancing the Multiple Objectives of Conservation Programs," Economic Research Report 7257, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jeffrey M. Peterson & Richard N. Boisvert & Harry de Gorter, 2002. "Environmental policies for a multifunctional agricultural sector in open economies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 423-443, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc12:135515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .