Meeting multiple policy objectives under GHG emission reduction targets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holtermann, Sally, 1976. "Alternative Tax Systems to Correct for Externalities, and the Efficiency of Paying Compensation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(169), pages 1-16, February.
- Engel, Stefanie & Pagiola, Stefano & Wunder, Sven, 2008. "Designing payments for environmental services in theory and practice: An overview of the issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 663-674, May.
- Drake, Lars, 1992. "The Non-market Value of the Swedish Agricultural Landscape," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(3), pages 351-364.
- C. Richard Shumway & Rulon D. Pope & Elizabeth K. Nash, 1984. "Allocatable Fixed Inputs and Jointness in Agricultural Production: Implications for Economic Modeling," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(1), pages 72-78.
- Casamatta, Georges & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo, 2011.
"Optimal taxation with joint production of agriculture and rural amenities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 544-553, September.
- Casamatta, Georges & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo K, 2007. "Optimal Taxation with Joint Production of Agriculture and Rural Amenities," CEPR Discussion Papers 6615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Casamatta, Georges & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 2008. "Optimal taxation with joint production of agriculture and rural amenities," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0nv609hm, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Alan Randall, 2002. "Valuing the outputs of multifunctional agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 289-307, July.
- David R. Harvey, 2003. "Agri-environmental Relationships and Multi-functionality: Further Considerations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 705-725, May.
- Spulber, Daniel F., 1985. "Effluent regulation and long-run optimality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 103-116, June.
- Peterson, Jeffrey M. & Boisvert, Richard N. & de Gorter, Harry, 1999. "Multifunctionality and Optimal Environmental Policies for Agriculture in an Open Economy," Working Papers 127701, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Stevens, Brandt K., 1988. "Fiscal implications of effluent charges and input taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 285-296, September.
- Cattaneo, Andrea & Hellerstein, Daniel & Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Myers, Christina, 2006. "Balancing the Multiple Objectives of Conservation Programs," Economic Research Report 7257, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jeffrey M. Peterson & Richard N. Boisvert & Harry de Gorter, 2002. "Environmental policies for a multifunctional agricultural sector in open economies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 423-443, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc12:135515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.