Optimal taxation with joint production of agriculture and rural amenities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Casamatta, Georges & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 2008. "Optimal taxation with joint production of agriculture and rural amenities," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0nv609hm, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Casamatta, Georges & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo K, 2007. "Optimal Taxation with Joint Production of Agriculture and Rural Amenities," CEPR Discussion Papers 6615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Blandford & Richard N. Boisvert & Linda Fulponi, 2003. "Nontrade Concerns: Reconciling Domestic Policy Objectives with Freer Trade in Agricultural Products," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 668-673.
- Ollikainen, Markku & Lankoski, Jussi E., 2005.
"Multifunctional Agriculture: The Effect of Non-Public Goods on Socially Optimal Policies,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24611, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ollikainen, Markku & Lankoski, Jussi E., 2005. "Multifunctional agriculture: The effect of non-public good on socially optimal policies," Discussion Papers 11866, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Blandford, David & Boisvert, Richard N., 2002. "Multifunctional Agriculture and Domestic/International Policy Choice," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 3(1).
- Jeffrey M. Peterson & Richard N. Boisvert & Harry de Gorter, 2002. "Environmental policies for a multifunctional agricultural sector in open economies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 423-443, December.
- Jussi Lankoski & Markku Ollikainen, 2003. "Agri-environmental externalities: a framework for designing targeted policies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 51-75, March.
- David R. Harvey, 2003. "Agri-environmental Relationships and Multi-functionality: Further Considerations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 705-725, May.
- le Cotty, Tristan & Voituriez, Tancrede, 2003. "Multifunctionality And Non-Agricultural Supply Of Public Goods," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25850, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athanasios Kampas & Richard Horan, 2016. "Second-best pollution taxes: revisited and revised," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 577-597, October.
- Boisvert, Richard N. & Blandford, David, 2012. "Meeting multiple policy objectives under GHG emission reduction targets," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135515, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Boisvert, Richard N. & Blandford, David, 2011. "Meeting multiple policy objectives under GHG emissions reduction targets," Working Papers 126617, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsMultifunctionality Joint production;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:33:y:2011:i:3:p:544-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.