When The !%$? Hits The Land: Implications For Us Agriculture And Environment When Land Application Of Manure Is Constrained
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald A. Fleming & Bruce Babcock & Erda Wang, 1998.
"Resource or Waste? The Economics of Swine Manure Storage and Management,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 96-113.
- Fleming, Ronald & Babcock, Bruce A. & Wang, Erda, 1998. "Resource or Waste? The Economics of Swine Manure Storage and Management," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1087, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fleming, Ronald A. & Babcock, Bruce & Wang, Erda, 1998. "Resource or Waste? The Economics of Swine Manure Storage and Management," ISU General Staff Papers 199801010800001214, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald A. Fleming & Bruce A. Babcock & Erda Wang, 1998. "Resource or Waste? The Economics of Swine Manure Storage and Management," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 97-wp178, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Robert Innes, 2000. "The Economics of Livestock Waste and Its Regulation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 97-117.
- William F. Lazarus & Robert G. Koehler, 2002. "The Economics of Applying Nutrient-Dense Livestock Waste at Low Rates," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 141-159.
- Peter Berck & Sandra Hoffmann, 2002. "Assessing the Employment Impacts of Environmental and Natural Resource Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 133-156, June.
- Brian Roe & Elena G. Irwin & Jeff S. Sharp, 2002. "Pigs in Space: Modeling the Spatial Structure of Hog Production in Traditional and Nontraditional Production Regions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 259-278.
- Gollehon, Noel R. & Caswell, Margriet & Ribaudo, Marc & Kellogg, Robert L. & Lander, Charles & Letson, David, 2000. "Confined Animal Production And Manure Nutrients," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36382, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ribaudo, Marc O. & Heimlich, Ralph & Claassen, Roger & Peters, Mark, 2001. "Least-cost management of nonpoint source pollution: source reduction versus interception strategies for controlling nitrogen loss in the Mississippi Basin," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 183-197, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colyer, Dale, 2004. "Environmental Regulations And Competitiveness," Working Papers 19100, West Virginia University, Department of Agricultural Resource Economics.
- Cooper, Joseph C. & Peters, Mark & Claassen, Roger, 2003. "Effects Of Agri-Environmental Payment Policies On Agricultural Trade," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22240, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.