Effects Of Agri-Environmental Payment Policies On Agricultural Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006.
"Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006. "Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 249-253, August.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Kaplan, Jonathan D., 2003. "Manure Stew - U.S. Ingredients: Carrots, Sticks, and Water," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21900, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McDowell, Howard & Kramer, Randall A. & Price, J. Michael, 1989. "An Analysis Of U.S. Farm Income Policies: Historical, Marketing-Determined, And Sector-Wide Stabilization," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Johansson, Robert C., 2003. "When The !%$? Hits The Land: Implications For Us Agriculture And Environment When Land Application Of Manure Is Constrained," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22002, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ribaudo, Marc O. & Heimlich, Ralph & Claassen, Roger & Peters, Mark, 2001. "Least-cost management of nonpoint source pollution: source reduction versus interception strategies for controlling nitrogen loss in the Mississippi Basin," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 183-197, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salhofer, Klaus & Streicher, Gerhard, 2005. "Production Effects of Agri-environmental "Green Box" Payments: Empirical Results from the EU," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24494, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Colyer, Dale, 2004. "Environmental Regulations And Competitiveness," Working Papers 19100, West Virginia University, Department of Agricultural Resource Economics.
- Colyer, Dale, 2004. "Environmental Regulations and Agricultural Competitiveness," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 5(1).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .