New Conservation Initiatives In The 2002 Farm Bill
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006.
"Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006. "Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 249-253, August.
- Marc O. Ribaudo & C. Tim Osborn & Kazim Konyar, 1994. "Land Retirement as a Tool for Reducing Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 77-87.
- Joseph C. Cooper & Russ W. Keim, 1996.
"Incentive Payments to Encourage Farmer Adoption of Water Quality Protection Practices,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 54-64.
- Cooper, Joseph C. & Keim, Russ, 1996. "Incentive payments to encourage farmer adoption of water quality protection practices," MPRA Paper 24779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Powell, Mark & Wilson, James, 1997. "Risk Assessment for National Natural Resource Conservation Programs," Discussion Papers dp-97-49, Resources For the Future.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Horan, Richard D. & Smith, Mark E., 1999. "Economics of Water Quality Protection from Nonpoint Sources: Theory and Practice," Agricultural Economics Reports 33913, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ribaudo, Marc O. & Heimlich, Ralph & Claassen, Roger & Peters, Mark, 2001. "Least-cost management of nonpoint source pollution: source reduction versus interception strategies for controlling nitrogen loss in the Mississippi Basin," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 183-197, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Kaplan, Jonathan D., 2003. "Manure Stew - U.S. Ingredients: Carrots, Sticks, and Water," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21900, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.